Author Topic: Whats the haps?

Agent D.

• Agent Bewear.
    • View Profile
Re: Whats the haps?
« Reply #20085 on: December 06, 2017, 11:54:30 AM »
Mobile has no issues. My s8 has no super size lettering, though I doubt I'd be mad about it anyway, my blind ass needs all the help it can get.

TASTY!

Frostillicus

• View Profile
« Reply #20086 on: December 07, 2017, 12:48:31 PM »
I think Hammy (my attic squirrel) is on the way out. He has gone from a full gait to some sort of lizard scamper over the last few days. I guess you can only live on spiders for so long. Probably doesn't help that it's been colder than a witch's teet the last few nights.
I feel bad for the little guy, but I'm not risking opening the attic door, and possibly having him escape into the living area of the house out of desperation. I helped an ex get some baby squirrels out of her house back in the day, and Christmas Vacation's depiction isn't too far off from how such an event can transpire.

Arvis

• Prudish Gerontophobe
  • RPGFan Survey Hero
  • Computer Over. Virus = Very Yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20087 on: December 07, 2017, 01:50:25 PM »
I don't understand how he got into your attic in the first place if he can't get out
"You know, you're pretty cool too, Arvis.  You like good music, good games, and good tennis." - Divingfalcons

Rucks

• RPGFan Survey Hero
  • Salvum est Vita!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20088 on: December 07, 2017, 02:33:32 PM »
I don't understand how he got into your attic in the first place if he can't get out

one time my cat climbed under the floor boards in my bathroom and we had to cut her out.

tl;dr animals r dumb

"This goes way beyond pumpkin spice" "Whale oil beef hooked"

Frostillicus

• View Profile
« Reply #20089 on: December 07, 2017, 03:01:35 PM »
tl;dr animals r dumb

This.
My wife and I wondered the same thing, Arvis. This is the only answer we could come up with.
Hammy could be an ignorant juvenile for all I know. Doesn't sound like a bigger squirrel. I guess I'll find out soon enough when I eventually go up there to bag the corpse (anybody want to do it for me?  $20).

At first I thought he was using our attic as a hangout/nut hoard space, but I'm almost certain he is trapped in there. All he does all day is go back and forth between the two windows up there. Now and then he'll try another corner of the attic.
As if some magical squirrel door is suddenly going to appear if he repeats a certain pattern enough.

Arvis

• Prudish Gerontophobe
  • RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #20090 on: December 07, 2017, 03:13:38 PM »

one time my cat climbed under the floor boards in my bathroom and we had to cut her out.

tl;dr animals r dumb

That just doesn't seem possible.  If there is a way in, there's a way out.
"You know, you're pretty cool too, Arvis.  You like good music, good games, and good tennis." - Divingfalcons

Klutz64

• I Like Wacky Hats
  • May Your Heart be Your Guiding Key
    • View Profile
« Reply #20091 on: December 07, 2017, 06:04:58 PM »
If you jump down a 10 foot hole with sheer sides you're probably gonna be okay but good luck getting yourself out

Arvis

• Prudish Gerontophobe
  • RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #20092 on: December 08, 2017, 09:58:36 AM »
Touché

Starmongoose

• Forum Moderator
  • Contributing Editor
  • I Mean Bismuth
    • View Profile
« Reply #20093 on: December 08, 2017, 08:33:50 PM »
Oh no! The big text virus has hit me too!!!! I've been INFECTED

Penguin Boss Demands You Join Our Discord!

CLICK HERE TO BE TAKEN TO THE RPGFAN DISCORD

Annubis

• ee yan~☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #20094 on: December 08, 2017, 11:20:21 PM »
Oh no! The big text virus has hit me too!!!! I've been INFECTED

Sharing is caring!

Dincrest

• Bollywood Punk
  • RPGFan Editor
  • Educated Fool
    • View Profile
    • RPGFan
« Reply #20095 on: December 09, 2017, 02:32:15 PM »
Been jamming a lot on my bass during this snowy Saturday and in less than a day, I've already made more progress on my new musical project than I have in weeks.  Okay, it helps that I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel regarding a ton of things happening in my life and I actually had some time to sit down and play. 

Being a bassist has been a part of my identity for most of my life and I simply love playing bass.  And most people I meet perceive me as someone who'd be a bass player.  However, a few years ago when I was rehearsing with Pool of Thorns for a gig, someone in the band told me I'd make a better guitar player than a bass player.  This struck me totally out of left field and I can't figure out why.  I've never played guitar before, the few times I picked one up just felt strange to me (guitars feel like fragile little twigs that make my fingers feel all smushed up) and I've never once perceived myself as a guitar player.  Even in my musical history, I was primarily a bass clef instrumentalist: baritone horn in the school band and then took bass lessons privately.  Sure, I'd kinda like to be able to play keyboards so I can compose music better (and my bass teacher did teach me to read both bass and treble clef) but in my heart and soul I am a bassist and the other instrument I'd most want to learn to play is the drums. 
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 05:00:18 PM by Dincrest »
"Golly, why can't I act right outside of a baseball game?"
     -Peppermint Patty

Arvis

• Prudish Gerontophobe
  • RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #20096 on: December 11, 2017, 12:01:30 PM »
I seem to have recovered from the Big Text virus.

Starmongoose

• Forum Moderator
  • Contributing Editor
  • I Mean Bismuth
    • View Profile
« Reply #20097 on: December 11, 2017, 02:45:59 PM »
What antibiotics are you on, so I can ask my doctor.

Penguin Boss Demands You Join Our Discord!

CLICK HERE TO BE TAKEN TO THE RPGFAN DISCORD

Arvis

• Prudish Gerontophobe
  • RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #20098 on: December 11, 2017, 03:52:52 PM »
First of all, you'd need an antiVIRAL. *pushes up glasses*

Second of all, I have no clue.  I just put it on 80% zoom for a week and then this Monday when I logged back in, everything was tiny, so I went back to normal zoom and it's all back to normal.

MonCapitan2002

• RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #20099 on: December 11, 2017, 09:35:11 PM »
I read something awful.  Quentin Tarantino is apparently interested in befouling Star Trek with his taint.  The prospect of this overrated, egotistical hack getting a chance to ruin Star Trek further makes me sick to my stomach.  If either Paramount or CBS allow this to happen, I will have to regretfully break with the series permanently. 

He would forever befoul the series both in future and retroactively.  Star Trek is already on shaky ground with the dubious decisions made with Star Trek Discovery, they don't need to ruin the series further by allowing this fucking sack of shit to to degrade it even further.  To the powers at be.  Please see sense.  Don't let Tarantino destroy the series.

Under no circumstances should Quentin Tarantino be allowed to befoul Star Trek.