Media > General Games

Fire Emblem Warriors

<< < (2/20) > >>

Arvis:
I, for one, would only want a Final Fantasy Warriors more than Fire Emblem, I think.

How much can I realistically hope for playable Nephenee in this release?

Artimicia:
Lol! That's all I can think of right now...

Ranadiel:
So after having the better part of a day to mull it over, here is my roster prediction (assuming 15+4 DLC and no OC):

Fire Emblem
1. Marth
2. Caeda
3. Tiki (could be Awakening version instead)

Awakening
4. Chrom
5. Robin
6. Lucina
7. Tharja

Fates
8. Corrin
9. Azura
10. Xander
11. Ryoma

12-14. A villain from each of the game's...Although not sure which

General
15. Anna

DLC
1. Ike
2. One of the shape changers from either Fates or Ike's games
3. Hector (this might just be wishful thinking because I think he could have a great moveset based on his legendary weapon...Also there is a lack of axe users in my char list)
4. Roy

--- Quote from: Arvis on January 13, 2017, 12:25:35 PM ---How much can I realistically hope for playable Nephenee in this release?

--- End quote ---
Uhh I'd go with 0%. She is probably a mid tier pick from a game that has very low chances of getting any characters in the first release. Best you might be able to hope for would be if they include create a character that has appearance options similar to her.

Problem with this game is no matter how large the roster is, there will be able to be enough character slots for everyone's favorites. One way to solve it would be to have generic movesets for all the major archetypes and robust create a character...but the number of styles they would have to make would basically be a full roster on its own (off the top of my head swordmaster, hero, berserker, soldier, mage, sniper, bow knight, Pegasus knight, wyvern knight, sage, dark mage, assassin, paladin, and general and that is without getting into Fates newly introduced ones). So I am going to be very curious as to how the hell they are going to try and solve this.

Arvis:
^ Have you SEEN the size of the roster in the latest Dynasty Warriors games?  I can't think of a single good reason why they can't cram every FE character in there.

And yet, I know you're right and they won't do it.  I am now pre-saddened.

Ranadiel:

--- Quote from: Arvis on January 13, 2017, 05:45:36 PM ---^ Have you SEEN the size of the roster in the latest Dynasty Warriors games?  I can't think of a single good reason why they can't cram every FE character in there.

And yet, I know you're right and they won't do it.  I am now pre-saddened.

--- End quote ---
77 in the last main entry. Of those 10 were new. The other 67 were carried over from the most recent entry. It is a large roster, but a lot of them are carry-over move sets. We don't have any carry over from previous FEW entries. Although 15 might be low since I am comparing it to HW which did have 5 (?) additional move sets for existing characters. So we may be getting 15-20 characters to start...still not getting Nephenee though. :p

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version