Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Game Journals / Re: A Game Journal Reborn
« Last post by Der Jermeister on Today at 07:58:45 PM »
Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth - I've reached the Fifth Stratum, and have largely been smoothly sailing through the bar quests.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - I don't like the lack of music, but this has otherwise started out good

Resonance of Fate - Trying to scrounge up some money so I can buy weapon parts like the scope that gives my guns long-range capability.
Anime, TV, and Movies / Re: Anime/Manga Journal
« Last post by Aeolus on Today at 06:47:25 PM »
Yep I havenít gotten around to bebop yet.

Also not sure how my age relates to this at all, but ok.

Most people who are in their 30's now didn't get around to seeing things like future boy conan or lupin the 3rd until much later.  We tend to check out contemporary things first before going back for the classics. So I assumed it'd be the same with people younger.  But mostly, holy shit Cowboy Bebop is 21 years old.

You do realize that there are other reasons to not know about something other than Age, like not having access to Cable, not being aware that Cartoon Network showed anything other than Teen Titans GO!, not living in the USA, not being an Anime aficionado until recently, growing up in a heavily religious household, etc.
Brush and Quill / Re: Book Thread Continued
« Last post by Dincrest on Today at 06:27:21 PM »
...I would be reading more, but my Kindle decided to breathe its last a couple of weeks ago.  I had that thing since 2010 and it was great.  So until I buy a new one, I've been re-reading most of my comic books and graphic novels, since those are real books and I don't like reading those on digital devices.  However, I've found that I like reading novels on a basic e-reader because I can easily change font sizes, access a digital dictionary for words I don't know, and it's more portable than a big ol' 1000 page tome. 

When I get a new Kindle, I don't plan on continuing Blackmark.  The more I read it, the more it felt like a mishmash borrowing from every fantasy trope and cliche I've read a kajillion times before.  It was good for a freebie, but I'm not invested in that series.  Once I get a new Kindle.  I might re-read Hexed: Sisters of Witchdown since it takes place between the Fall of Cthulhu and Hexed graphic novels, which I haven't re-read yet. 
« Last post by Rucks on Today at 01:27:04 PM »

Most people who are in their 30's now didn't get around to seeing things like future boy conan or lupin the 3rd until much later.  We tend to check out contemporary things first before going back for the classics. So I assumed it'd be the same with people younger.  But mostly, holy shit Cowboy Bebop is 21 years old.
« Last post by DHKany on Today at 12:13:13 PM »

« Last post by Arvis on Today at 11:12:16 AM »
You haven't.... watched.... Cowboy Bebop...??  O_______O

pretty sure he's only c. 20 years old.  so there is a very real possibility Cowboy Bebop came out before he was born.

You just ruined my entire day, Rucksy.
« Last post by Rucks on Today at 10:51:07 AM »

pretty sure he's only c. 20 years old.  so there is a very real possibility Cowboy Bebop came out before he was born.
« Last post by Arvis on Today at 10:48:13 AM »
Single-Player RPGs / Re: Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (no not X)
« Last post by Rucks on Today at 10:32:41 AM »
Had a chance to exchange a bunch of old 360 games for this last night.  Glad I went with the Switch port of Skyrim instead.

I'm not really glad about it
« Last post by DHKany on Today at 10:27:44 AM »
haven't watched so i can't comment.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10