The Rest > General Discussions

RPGFan Community Photo Thread: 5th Anniversary Edition

<< < (2/128) > >>

Tooker:

--- Quote from: Yoda on January 03, 2012, 11:19:07 PM ---Should've just renamed the old thread, now all those old photos will be lost...

--- End quote ---

No they won't - the thread's still there.

Akanbe-:

--- Quote from: Yoda on January 03, 2012, 11:19:07 PM ---Should've just renamed the old thread

--- End quote ---

Yoda:
This dog bit just about everyone that wasn't me

Miss that beast!

GrimReality:

--- Quote from: Yoda on January 05, 2012, 04:18:23 PM ---This dog bit just about everyone that wasn't me

Miss that beast!

--- End quote ---

You sure that's not a wolf? No wonder it bit everyone. It probably didn't bite you because you have the blood of the wolf in you. Or you're a Werewolf. Perhaps this thread will help you find the power within. Unleash the power, YodaWolf! AAOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Yoda:

--- Quote from: GrimReality on January 05, 2012, 04:53:39 PM ---
--- Quote from: Yoda on January 05, 2012, 04:18:23 PM ---This dog bit just about everyone that wasn't me

Miss that beast!

--- End quote ---

You sure that's not a wolf? No wonder it bit everyone. It probably didn't bite you because you have the blood of the wolf in you. Or you're a Werewolf. Perhaps this thread will help you find the power within. Unleash the power, YodaWolf! AAOOOOOOOOOOO!!

--- End quote ---

Me =

My parents always said that she was part wolf. I said they were crazy. They put her down because she was too mean and I thought that was horrible.

I sawr a Nova special called the science of dogs (on netflix fyi) and they made a correlation between the size of the snout and how "feral" a dog is. Interesting show if you fancy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version