Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Games / Re: Fire Emblem Heroes
« Last post by Hathen on Today at 04:42:44 AM »
Grand Conquests ended up putting me on a crappy team for Round 2 and a pretty good one for Round 3. Much like Voting Gauntlet, the right way of playing is to barely play at all and just use it as free feathers. I still say it's much better than VG though since you aren't expected to play at ridiculous hours to get your personal ranking and the battles are a lot more fun because they let you use a bunch of units you've built instead of the handful of them you were babying for Arena runs on top of the ones from your Friend List.

Anyway more alts instead of new characters. Admittedly I do like the art for this Hinoka though, very fitting of her personality. Tempting as it is to try for her or one of the shiny new skills on the banner, I'll be waiting for whatever the new Legendary ends up being (and a second attempt at getting Ephraim). At least we'll probably be getting Kaze for free, and apparently they decided that Kagami Mochi needed a generic version after all instead of being event-locked. RIP anyone who sacrificed a New Year's Takumi for his overcooked dessert, though I guess we'll only be getting like 2 copies of Kaze so that balances out. I'm also guessing Corrin will be a bonus unit on the next Tempest so we'll probably be getting that Yato Refine pretty soon. We'll see if Corrine gets a unique breath to go with that too.

There was a theory that the new Legendaries coincide with whatever new heroes were most recently introduced, with Ike coming off the Radiant Dawn Banner, Ephraim off that second Sacred Stones banner, and Robin alongside...well, it was a villains banner instead of an Awakening banner, but it still kinda fits. Alongside that recent addition of colored bows I think the prediction that it's going to be a Green Bow Takumi is decently likely (so no Legendary Thracia hero for another 5 years or whatever unfortunately). It's an opportunity to give him a non-crappy version of Fujin Yumi too. Wonder if they'll make him Wind though, since that'd make him kinda redundant with Gunnthra.

As for the current T_T, I'm afk-playing for tons of HM as usual. I have a ton of bonus units and they're all stupidly broken (except for Seliph, who is still a chump). I know some people aren't doing that anymore because you can use that free Legendary Ike to autobattle a bunch of the GHBs for no stamina cost, but personally I think I still prefer doing it on Tempest since it autobattles on its own way longer due to the consecutive stages. Besides, I still have that giant stockpile of Stamina Potions and with that aforementioned change to GHB costs there's nothing else left to use them for.
Single-Player RPGs / Re: Will any trails games be on NA ps4?
« Last post by Jetto on Today at 01:43:03 AM »
No news that I could find...

dammit
Single-Player RPGs / Re: Will any trails games be on NA ps4?
« Last post by Mickeymac92 on Today at 01:36:01 AM »
No news that I could find...
Single-Player RPGs / Will any trails games be on NA ps4?
« Last post by Jetto on Today at 01:25:59 AM »
Topic? any of them coming out for ps4 NA
Single-Player RPGs / Re: Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom announced!
« Last post by Electricb7 on Today at 01:03:21 AM »
I like the simplistic character designs and the hot animal chicks. Thats it.
Anime, TV, and Movies / Re: Anime/Manga Journal
« Last post by Aeolus on Yesterday at 08:08:24 PM »
12 episodes into my Steins;Gate rewatch in preparation for S;G 0.  Remember, kids: watching Steins;Gate subbed is like watching Cowboy Bebop subbed.  You're doing it wrong.

I was never really enamored with Steins Gate (I didn't hate it or anything just say a 7/10). Maybe I did it all wrong.

Nah. This is pretty close to average on the general scale of quality. It has some cute moments, but it takes itself entirely too seriously for a plot you probably already saw on Star Trek: The Next Generation or Deep Space Nine. It's also the one-hit wonder of the Semicolon;@t franchise due to not being entirely overpowered by the Male Wish-Fulfillment Powerfantasy Harem elements that otherwise define the series'.
Single-Player RPGs / Re: Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom announced!
« Last post by Marshmallow on Yesterday at 07:44:56 PM »
This game is enjoyable, the town design is top-notch, and it's probably the closest I'm going to get to another Suikoden game, sadly.  On the other end, the story seems pretty shallow so far and I'm roflstomping everything in combat, but it does make for a nice, relaxing experience.

Also Arvis, I'm sorry that you're wrong, but Goldpaw has the best town theme. :P
Single-Player RPGs / Re: Horizon Zero Dawn
« Last post by Agent D. on Yesterday at 07:36:23 PM »
Yeah they have plenty to eat.

However you were only able to carry 100lbs back to the wagon.
I mean....have you ever tried to eat 100lbs of meat? That's like an easy month of food for 1 person, including snacking.
Anime, TV, and Movies / Re: Anime/Manga Journal
« Last post by Annubis on Yesterday at 07:23:57 PM »
Watching the new FMP made me realize how little I remember about FMP.
I hope they trickle down some info at the start because I'm pretty lost about the plot already =/

Good luck with this. They're bumrushing the plot and they already skipped some filler (with the only detail of consequence being the end of the already barely there love triangle between Sousuke, Kaname and Tessa).

At least I'm happy that they're trying to keep it set in its original time period, given how anachronistic some of the future tech ends up being compared to what we got today.

Yeah, episode 2 bumrushed the plot even more so I think I'm out of luck here.

I was never really enamored with Steins Gate (I didn't hate it or anything just say a 7/10). Maybe I did it all wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYvhhMjW32k
Single-Player RPGs / Re: Horizon Zero Dawn
« Last post by Rook on Yesterday at 07:22:32 PM »
Yeah they have plenty to eat.

However you were only able to carry 100lbs back to the wagon.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10