Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Game Journals / Re: A Game Journal Reborn
« Last post by Rucks on Today at 10:22:49 PM »
more Xenoblade.  I think I'm actually going to stick with it this time.  Though I'm sure I'll get impossibly bored by it before the end. 

I haven't seen anything yet that suggests it's actually open world though.
« Last post by Der Jermeister on Today at 08:08:27 PM »
Beat God Eater Resurrection since my last post. The camera was still bad, but I actually figured out shields guarding against specific elements could make fights against giant Aragami more bearable, and in the end I had a positive opinion and would be willing to play its sequel.

I also finished Let's Go, Eevee!, and playing Pikachu! definitely prepared me for it, and I pretty much coasted through the game.

Picked Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions back up, and am playing through the main quest.

Started Ni no Kuni II, and damn, it's a pretty game.
« Last post by Draak on Today at 07:04:44 PM »
I had no idea Digimon Story - Cyber Sleuth would end up as a sort of spiritual sequel to the .hack series. Went in expecting a fun romp with my long time favorite 'mons and a silly anime plot, came out with a game full of heart, decent-to-great characters and god-tier music. A little gem, despite the rough edges here and there. Dat ending.

Been playing copious amounts of Monster Hunter World too. Finally another good entry in the series after the lackluster 3DS games.
Single-Player RPGs / Re: Ys IX
« Last post by RpgMage on Today at 09:35:01 AM »
I am anticipating this game. I am catching up rest of series first. All I have beaten I Ys Book I and II on Turbo and Ark of Niphitism. I purchased a Vita the other to help with this
Single-Player RPGs / Re: Trails/Kiseki Thread! Trails of Whateva
« Last post by Nel_Annette on Yesterday at 08:23:34 PM »
I do remember her leaving XSeed some months back. Reassuring to know that she's part of this.
General Discussions / Re: Completion List 2019
« Last post by Monsoon on Yesterday at 06:49:30 PM »
Final 2018 list:

1. OFF
2. Chroma Squad
3. The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
4. Batman: The Telltale Series
5. Monster Hunter World
6. Batman: The Enemy Within
7. Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
8. The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
9. Professor Layton Vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
10. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
11. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
12. The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
13. Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete
14. Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete
15. Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
16. Pokemon Moon
17. Pokemon Black
18. The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
19. Suikoden II
20. Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
21. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
22. Mega Man 11
23. The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
24. Mega Man X
25. Pokemon Soul Silver
26. 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors

2019 list:

1. Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix

I didn't finish all of my 2018 gaming goals, but I did replay a bunch of Zeldas and finally got around to Suikoden II, so I'll call it a decent year for the ol' backlog.  On to 2019! 
General Discussions / Re: Completion List 2019
« Last post by Der Jermeister on Yesterday at 06:24:18 PM »
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (PlayStation 3)
God Eater Resurrection
Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee!
General Discussions / Completion List 2019
« Last post by Rucks on Yesterday at 05:55:20 PM »
I have not completed any games in 2019. But someone, somewhere has.  This is as good a spot as any to mark them down.
« Last post by kkhohoho on Yesterday at 05:17:28 PM »
So turns out the localization producer for Cold Steel III is Brittany Avery who has worked on the franchise ever since Trails in the Sky FC. They've also got Ryan Thomson and Kris Knigge, both of whom worked on Cold Steel I and II. Apparently the stream that revealed all this went from dismay and despair to cheers and ecasty in an instant. Hopefully that's a good sign.
« Last post by Mickeymac92 on Yesterday at 01:31:17 AM »
^They aren't making a PC port this time, going by the announcement. At least, I hope they don't bother with a PC port, they really haven't done a good job with them so far, last I checked.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10