Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Single-Player RPGs / Re: Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (no not X)
« Last post by Lian_Kazairl on Today at 09:22:35 AM »
The big guy you free from a cell is Sten. The old healer lady is Wynne. There wasn't a young healer lady, but there was a younger woman who is part of the church, Leliana (she's a rogue).

And the pirate, Isabela, is in both games, but she's only a party member in DAII.
Game Journals / Re: A Game Journal Reborn
« Last post by Rook on Today at 08:42:11 AM »
Even though I hate the 8-bit art style I've been playing a bit of 2064: Read only memories in between XBC2 because of our esteemed websites review. On chapter 4 and so far its one of the better written and acted VNs out there. I still hate the art style tho, it would have be an incredible game if they replaced the 1988 graphics with a 1988 anime look.
The Soundroom / Re: Good musicians in meh bands
« Last post by D-Rider on Today at 12:18:46 AM »
One band comes to mind immediately.

I've always found Nightwish to be thoroughly mediocre, but Floor Jansen is a fantastic singer and I'm glad she's in a band that actually makes money these days.  Marco Hietala, their male vocalist/bassist is also mightily talented, and I enjoy his work OUTSIDE Nightwish quite a bit.
« Last post by Andrew on Yesterday at 09:05:03 PM »
Nothing against DA:O, but most of my memory of the game is a brown haze, and most of the cast is visually "that one guy/girl".

Morrigan, Alister.... that, uh, big guy you free from a cell-thing... oh, and the dog! That's all I got.

Edit: Oh, and the old healer lady! (Was there also a young healer lady?)

I agree JRPG characters tend to be more memorable.

Don't forget about the Lesbian Pirate....or was she from DA2?

I didn't play DA2, but she could well be from DA:O and I don't remember her...
« Last post by Aeolus on Yesterday at 07:48:19 PM »
Nothing against DA:O, but most of my memory of the game is a brown haze, and most of the cast is visually "that one guy/girl".

Morrigan, Alister.... that, uh, big guy you free from a cell-thing... oh, and the dog! That's all I got.

Don't forget about the Lesbian Pirate....or was she from DA2?
Single-Player RPGs / Re: Horizon Zero Dawn
« Last post by Aeolus on Yesterday at 07:46:55 PM »
I'm probably going to give this game a go around once I've dusted off Tales of Beseria and Whys VIII.
« Last post by Andrew on Yesterday at 07:46:18 PM »

« Last post by Electricb7 on Yesterday at 07:44:03 PM »
Yeah they have plenty to eat.
« Last post by Agent D. on Yesterday at 02:54:52 PM »
my biggest problem with horizon is don't understand how the human's have enough food to survive. there's no large animal's and i don't recall ever seeing a farm.
Fish, turkeys, boars, other small animals, plenty of vegetation...I mean sure there's no mcdonalds or shoprite...but I don't think food availability is really the limiting factor here.
« Last post by Arvis on Yesterday at 09:24:40 AM »
I didn't care for Final Fantasy Tactics' noseless designs

O___O
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10