Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Single-Player RPGs / Re: Shin Megami Tensei V
« Last post by Farron on Today at 09:40:36 PM »
Well, I hope you liked it at least.
« Last post by Starmongoose on Today at 07:27:28 PM »
That's twice I've clicked on your blog today lol, once from Reddit and once from here.
The Soundroom / Re: Random VGM
« Last post by Rook on Today at 06:35:38 PM »
Zelda theme (every important note off pitch)
General Games / Re: Fire Emblem Warriors
« Last post by Aeolus on Today at 05:25:30 PM »

And that's this version done and dusted. Next up will be the inevitable FEW Legends that'll include all of the above in the base product, with a second set of DLC to add even more characters and maps.
Game Journals / Re: A Game Journal Reborn
« Last post by Arvis on Today at 02:32:46 PM »
But what about slipping on rocks when it rains?
« Last post by Farron on Today at 01:43:03 PM »
While waiting for SMTV and on an Atlus hype after finishing Persona 5 I was eager to give Nocturne a third chance to try and play it without being beaten to a pulp.
I liked it so much I wrote a review for my blog and I'd like to share here with whoever is interested: My Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne Review.

I realize this thread is to talk about SMTV but the general SMT thread was long dead and I also though this might spark some conversation.
Game Journals / Re: A Game Journal Reborn
« Last post by Klyde Chroma on Today at 01:26:01 PM »
I haven't been journal-ing in for a moment on account of **life**

However I must do my civic duty as a member of the community, a ninja and a gamer to report:

BREATH OF THE WILD: Finished this up and I gotta say I am thrilled I lived long enough to experience the evolution of a franchise to this degree of excellence. I guess folks were not lying when they said "Ittttzzz da BEST EVAAAA!!!!!" because it truly was fantastic.

I haven't a bad word to say about the title even if ya squeezed me for one.

Oh except for the amount of travel time that is actually spent climbing things too slowly. So maybe ONE complaint.

That is all. Carry on!
The Soundroom / Re: Annual soundtracks of the year?
« Last post by Dincrest on Today at 06:02:51 AM »
I have good news and bad news. 

The bad news is that there won't be a Music of the Year feature this time. 

The good news is that there's something even bigger cooking, so keep it tuned here for that feature.  And that's all I can say for now. 
General Discussions / Re: Whats the haps?
« Last post by Dincrest on Yesterday at 06:55:48 PM »
Snow day responses:

First snow day:  Yaaaaay!  Snow Day!!!!!!!

Second snow day:  Cool, a snow day!

Third snow day: Oh another snow day?  *shrug* Okay...

Fourth snow day:  No!!!!!  Not another snow day!  I am so *&^%$#@!* over this winter!!!

UPDATE: Fifth snow day: *jaw drop* *screaming a litany of expletives while angrily punching the walls because now TWO days have been taken away from spring break!* 

Seriously, March has been miserable March.  I don't care if today is the first day of spring, I'm not calling it spring until it's sunny enough for me to play outside.  It doesn't help that my March Madness men's bracket was straight up torched.  However, my women's bracket is still doing alright. 

General Games / Re: Fire Emblem Heroes
« Last post by Aeolus on Yesterday at 11:48:32 AM »
Nevermind The Tick, another Spoon means that Feh's 2nd caik is twice as doomed as the first (and that Alfonse really is a massive jerk for getting his hands on another one of these so spoon). I guess this also means that Ilyana will be showing up sooner rather than later.

Well, apparently 330 of those posts are General Games, so I guess even if you're generous and slash that in half that means I've probably posted over 100 times in this thread.

Anyway, glad they're continuing to branch out in terms of who they're choosing for their seasonals, but this one might be the one I'm least interested in yet, character-wise anyway. They continue to add stupidly good skills onto limited units, and I hate that the weapons are still ones which should really be in the regular pool (Killing Dagger, to a lesser extent Kitty Paddle, and now Wo Axe and Wo Knife). I still think the Chill skills are a dumb idea, but there's no stopping them now. I guess I'll probably take colorless on my free pull for that fraction of a chance at Live for Honor. Plus I have no ranged flier and I guess the first flying dagger is their answer to last year's first flying tome. Not quite as interested in Kagero's difficulty in performing her ninja parkouring considering how those tumors she has would probably snap her spine and then get in the way as she's handling those poison darts during an assassination job or whatever.

You complain about her milk cans, but I still think she's the best Senran Kagura (even if she was getting herself captured more often than not in Fates). Besides, complain all you want about Kagero's improbable Ninja Skillz, but Lyn's been getting ridiculous up there as well and "She's a hurricane!"  (and then there's Cipher which is giving us 'Goddess of Thunder Thighs' Ishtar among other wtc character redesigns). House of Flying Daggers aside, what is annoying is the lack of a Kinshi Knight despite having a perfect opportunity with Takomi during the New Year's Event. Also annoyed by the lack of Seasonal repeat opportunities outside of Legendary Banners (although last year's Spring Festival crowd are fairly powercrept on by at this point).

Picked a god and prayed edit: After racking up a 4.75% pity rate on the Awakening Banner, I finally got a 5 star unit before that fucker went away completely tonight. Specifically a +Res/-HP Elincia....that's heard me. At least now my Flier Emblem can finally have an offensive oriented Red to ride with my Cordelia, Nowitch and whomever I run as a Green (either Camilla, Cherche, Gerome, Minerva, Michalis, Axzura or Beruka). For some reason I couldn't get more than a single Blue and/or Red Orb to show per pull which made my efforts far harder/more expensive than they needed to be, and in fact, after I pulled the Elincia and ran out of Red and Blue Orbs (the Blue Orb was a 3 star Donnel, which is far more typical of what I have been pulling all banner long), I made my peace and split leaving 3 unopened Orbs behind. Hopefully this balances the scales from my ridiculous run of luck at the start of the year.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10