• View Profile
Re: FFXIV Thread
« Reply #720 on: February 04, 2011, 03:56:10 PM »
I am all male

Alisha

• View Profile
« Reply #721 on: February 04, 2011, 04:04:29 PM »
You've never exactly been fond of the penis anywho.
i am when its attached to a female body...

anywho i think we've gone offtopic enough.

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”

Sagacious-T

• Official Pony Thread
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: February 04, 2011, 04:16:39 PM »

Solstafir

• RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: February 04, 2011, 05:03:53 PM »
As cool as talking about penises is, the wiki / forums of Eorzeapedia and FFXIVCore might be helpful. Or they might be full of misinformation and douchebags - I haven't been to either in a few months.

Datastorm

• View Profile
« Reply #724 on: April 22, 2011, 09:22:41 AM »
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 05:20:59 PM by Datastorm »
doh

Parn

• View Profile
« Reply #725 on: April 22, 2011, 11:05:53 PM »
Yes, you are alone.  Only neckbeards bother with this unmitigated piece of shit.  Everyone else is busy playing games.

Annubis

• ee yan~☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: April 22, 2011, 11:31:16 PM »
So the servers are still up?

Datastorm

• View Profile
« Reply #727 on: April 22, 2011, 11:51:53 PM »
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 05:21:17 PM by Datastorm »
doh

Parn

• View Profile
« Reply #728 on: April 23, 2011, 12:55:33 AM »
When he says "lots of improvements", we're talking about the continuation of introducing features that are in other MMORPGs at launch.  Hold on to your seats folks... the 17th patch introduces the ability to see a monster's level and if they're aggressive!  Oh yeah, and they made the spell effects bigger.  There's now exclamation points that pop up over NPCs that offer quests!  Ooooooooooooooh.

Read the patch notes yourselves: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/7032-patch1.17-Patch-1.17-Notes

Meanwhile, there is still a genuine lack of shit to do, and a fundamental lack of understanding as to why level 40 birds are a problem.  Seriously, why the fuck are there still level 40 birds?  I remember my last few days playing this game having involved guildleves where I'd kill six squirrels.  Tier 3 content involved killing squirrels.  Lots of them.  It's insane.  An unfortunate side consequence from the tsunami is that due to the servers being down for awhile, a fair number of people started playing other MMOs during the downtime and realized just how shitty FFXIV is compared to every other MMORPG on the market.

The only reason I know any of this is due to the FFXIV thread on Something Awful where it continues to be hilarious watching people make excuses for this game and buying any line of bullshit the new director throws out.  FFVII fanboys suggested putting materia into the game and they're actually considering it.  They can't even make compelling quest content... what good is putting a materia system in?  Hell, they can't even figure out what they want to do with the class system itself!

I have fun shitting all over this game.  I consider it my revenge for their selling me the worst collector's edition product I've ever bought.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 12:57:07 AM by Parn »

Agent D.

• Agent Bewear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: April 23, 2011, 01:17:56 AM »

TASTY!

Parn

• View Profile
« Reply #730 on: April 23, 2011, 01:21:39 AM »
DC Universe Online has way more content than FFXIV does.

I'll leave it at that.

Agent D.

• Agent Bewear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: April 23, 2011, 04:52:52 AM »
I'm still fucking waiting for the PS3 release of this piece of shit, considering it was DEVELOPED FOR PS3 FIRST WHAT THE HELL SQUAREENIX!?

TASTY!

Raze

• View Profile
« Reply #732 on: April 23, 2011, 11:31:50 AM »

Agent D.

• Agent Bewear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: April 23, 2011, 02:05:09 PM »

TASTY!

tebian

• Radio Station DJ
    • View Profile
    • Final Fantasy Radio
« Reply #734 on: May 25, 2011, 06:15:51 AM »
Wow lot of hate in this thread and lot of people that I do not think really know what there talking about. We do mmo show every Sunday and have people from FF14 in there all the time. They are enjoying the game now and most give it a score of 7 or 8 out of 10. This is after massive changes that are done in 2 updates a month from the new team. The biggest problem now with the game itself is the missing content to continue on. Since they are 3 months or more delayed in rebuilding in the life cycle of the game. The community that does enjoy the game are having to wait now for more game play.

I have the PC version and broadcasted it a few times to 100+ audiences live, with few people who where not impressed by what it looks like now. But I am waiting for PS3 myself to really dig in. I think by the time that comes out it will be full MMO that we did expect on day one.

BTW anyone that thinks they have opinion of game that only played the beta you did not even touch what FF14 is now so I really wish you guys would stop the hate.

Final Fantasy Radio
"Square Music for a Round World"