Author Topic: Basscapella: New YouTube channel covering VGM on bass

ghaladen

• View Profile
Basscapella: New YouTube channel covering VGM on bass
« on: Yesterday at 07:03:46 PM »
Title says it all, guys. I play bass, and (sometimes) use the help of a synth to cover video game tunes. Check it out at http://www.youtube.com/ghaladen, and please subscribe if you like what you see. Full tunes are usually up on Fridays, and the corresponding Naked versions (without the synth, just straight bass tone) on Sundays. Thanks, and enjoy.

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 07:21:44 PM by ghaladen »

ghaladen

• View Profile
Shining Force III - Balsamo Village - Basscappella
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 07:10:06 PM »
First video I did, the Balsamo Village theme from Shining Force III. Full version is here, and naked (no synth) version is here. Enjoy, let me know what you think and please subscribe.

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 07:18:15 PM by ghaladen »

ghaladen

• View Profile
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Basscappella
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 07:17:38 PM »
Here's the one I released this week, the Lost Woods theme from Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. Full version is here, and naked (no synth) version is here. Enjoy, let me know what you think and please subscribe.

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 07:23:05 PM by ghaladen »

ironmage

• chaotic neutral observer
  • RPGFan Survey Hero
  • I know what you did and I wholeheartedly approve
    • View Profile
Re: Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Basscappella
« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 08:37:39 PM »
Here's the one I released this week, the Lost Woods theme from Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. Full version is here, and naked (no synth) version is here. Enjoy, let me know what you think and please subscribe.
In your "full" version, I hear no guitar at all, and your "naked" version sounded rather muddled.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but how about you start out by posting about what RPGs you enjoy, and what you're playing right now, or what kind of music you listen to (we've got threads for that), and maybe leave off posting links to your youtube channel for a bit.  Starting off your forum career by asking for subscriptions seems like bad faith.