Author Topic: Reviews: Typo and Fact check

Rucks

• RPGFan Survey Hero
  • Salvum est Vita!
    • View Profile
Reviews: Typo and Fact check
« on: September 11, 2015, 02:55:07 PM »
You have John (not Tooker, the other one) giving Dead Island Riptide an 85 in the Xbox 360 page even though he only gave it an 80 in his actual review.

Also, and you guys can correct me on this, but I'm pretty sure that The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing has only ever been released on PC.  I keep reading that it's 360 release was cancelled.

Christ, I'm starting to annoy myself.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 03:08:12 PM by glassjawsh »

"This goes way beyond pumpkin spice" "Whale oil beef hooked"

Mike

• Administrator
  • Oathkeeper
    • View Profile
    • Valkyrie Studio
Re: Reviews: Typo and Fact check
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2015, 07:30:41 PM »
Weird, I can't even find a story that outright says the 360 release was cancelled, but it's also not really listed anywhere as having released. The best I saw in a quick search was a Reddit thread about the first game coming to Xbox One, and someone commenting that the 360 release never happened. Must have been a quiet cancellation. Given that it's not even listed on the developer's site though, it seems to me that you're correct here, so I removed it from the 360 page.

Fixed that Dead Island score too!

Don't worry, your comments aren't annoying. I'm just glad to know people are looking at the site THIS closely to even notice this kind of thing. Feel free to share if you spot anything else! We may have to make you an honorary QA checker if this keeps up.
"Donít be ridiculous. Martha Stewart isnít a demon. Sheís a witch. Nobody could do that much decoupage without calling on the powers of darkness."

insertnamehere

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2015, 04:38:22 AM »
On a similar note, you have an article mentioning Danganronpa 3 is on PS3, but according to the trailer it's on PS4.
http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2015/3834.html

I mostly pop in occasionally to give my two cents on certain controversial things, so if you disagree then send a PM, because I generally don't check for replies in threads in case I feel like replying and then things get heated/derailed.

Mike

• Administrator
  • Oathkeeper
    • View Profile
    • Valkyrie Studio
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2015, 07:39:56 PM »
On a similar note, you have an article mentioning Danganronpa 3 is on PS3

Do not!

....well, now. I just fixed it. Thanks for pointing it out!
"Donít be ridiculous. Martha Stewart isnít a demon. Sheís a witch. Nobody could do that much decoupage without calling on the powers of darkness."