Anyone in the mood for some light reading and a nap?  I sure am now:

I'm gonna file this one under "Not A Well-Informed Decision":

Yet more glorious architecture and world design:

Definitely nothing important in this photo:

Really adorable cafe looks cozy:
Game Journals / Re: A Game Journal Reborn
« Last post by Frostillicus on Today at 08:50:15 AM »
Recently recruited Higgins.

Awesome. He's apparently pretty good at combat.

Single-Player RPGs / Re: Dragon Quest XI looks glorious
« Last post by Aeolus on Yesterday at 04:26:59 PM »
As for Draconian Challenges, I've taken them all up except for the not wearing Armor one

But why??

Because A) I can turn them off later if I'm not liking how things are playing out, B) I like being Fashionaaaabluh in this gorgeous looking game, C) because this isn't my first DQ rodeo and I know I don't want to spend a million hours grinding levels just because I have to slum it without magic/breath/status protection during the end/postgame, and D) this was basically my DQIX playthrough in a nutshell (aside from the lack of a difficulty mode; which I tried to compensate for by not allocating Skill Points onto my MC, but even then DQIX was still really fucking pissweak).

shypox? you masocist lol

I'm sadly not much for social media because there's some quality screen captures involving Shypox.
There is no new Tales game.  That garbage isn't part of the Tales series.
« Last post by Arvis on Yesterday at 11:40:48 AM »
As for Draconian Challenges, I've taken them all up except for the not wearing Armor one

But why??
« Last post by Arvis on Yesterday at 11:39:02 AM »
Dragon Quest XI

Man.

This game.

I think I've taken like 50 screencaps already and I'm barely 1/4 through the story.  That's how gorgeous it is.  The story is a bit broad (I blame silent protag) and definitely cliché at times, but the characters are fantastic, the world is superlative, and only 30 (very slow) hours in and I have already felt moved nearly to tears on 3 separate occasions.

Truly, everything outside of the OST has been perfect or near-perfect.
« Last post by Rook on September 16, 2018, 08:33:50 PM »
XBC2's "final" DLC drop was 15 legendary cores, and the Torna game. So if you are going to buy it and Torna I guess now is the time to play it.

I did get 5 rare blades out of 6 tries with the legendary cores. I do like the gatcha game aspect of it, its just there should be better odds though, considering even getting a good share of rare cores is hard.

On chapter 8 now and blew past the 100 hour mark. Might end up spending more time on this than XCX. Will probably take a break after it and do Torna sometime next year because I just know Torna is going to be at least 60 hours.
« Last post by Greganox on September 16, 2018, 04:44:23 PM »
I'm also replaying Shining Force the Sword of Hajya on my 3DS. Recently recruited Higgins.
Anime, TV, and Movies / Re: Anime/Manga Journal
« Last post by Greganox on September 16, 2018, 04:38:20 PM »
Started watching a classic anime, Rurouni Kenshin. I really like the cast, setting and most of the battles are fun to watch.
« Last post by Limlight on September 16, 2018, 02:38:27 PM »
shypox? you masocist lol
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10