Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Single-Player RPGs / Re: Will any trails games be on NA ps4?
« Last post by Ranadiel on Today at 06:49:31 AM »
Isn't Trails of Cold Steel 3 confirmed for PS4 in NA?

To my knowledge, not yet. We know Falcom wants to bring it and other Trails games over, but a localization has not been formally announced.
And if we are lucky, the lack of any announcement means that XSeed has the license since they tend to not announce localiztions till they are close to being finished.
Single-Player RPGs / Re: Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom announced!
« Last post by Ranadiel on Today at 06:47:15 AM »
So how is the game so far? I am holding off from buying it until i see more reviews,
Divisive? Some people are really loving it and I've seen some people who it really did not click for at all.
Single-Player RPGs / Re: Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (no not X)
« Last post by Ranadiel on Today at 06:45:03 AM »
https://gematsu.com/2018/04/xenoblade-chronicles-2-version-1-4-0-update-launches-april-27-adds-two-new-rare-blades

Jesus. I'm glad I haven't really touched the game since I first beat it back in January.

Also, the Mazinger comparison jokes continue (although Poppi Black would be more of a Getter thing).
Oh fun, I want both of those new blades, but since they are still making new blades I'll probably hold off on my second playthrough for now.
General Games / Re: Fire Emblem Heroes
« Last post by Aeolus on Today at 05:25:08 AM »
So 'Tappa! Tappa! Tappa!'s back up and I lol at Stage 1~5 Normal having only 7 enemies again....or I would if the daily quests themselves weren't making more specific requests like needing to beat Hector on Normal (instead of just beating a boss) or clearing stages 21~25 on Normal. Can't wait for when these quests start working their way up to Hard Mode clears (especially on my cheap ass phone with its crappy touchscreen).

If the datatmines are anything to go by, golden week looks to be just a series of quests. Unless they pull an Ayra with a Hero fest banner, everything's looking pretty clear till legendary heroes.

Golden Week being lame outside of Japan doesn't surprise me in the least. At least it means that I can focus on the other grinds.
Single-Player RPGs / Re: Will any trails games be on NA ps4?
« Last post by Kevadu on Today at 02:29:34 AM »
They are pretty poor at putting games from old systems on ps4. I do not know why its just more money for them

Cold Steel 3 is not a game from an old system.  It's native to the PS4, and only the PS4 (maybe we'll get a PC port someday...).  Safe to say that if it comes out here then it will be on PS4.  And it has a pretty good chance of coming out here, it just hasn't been officially announced yet.
General Games / Re: Fire Emblem Heroes
« Last post by DHKany on Today at 12:24:35 AM »
If the datatmines are anything to go by, golden week looks to be just a series of quests. Unless they pull an Ayra with a Hero fest banner, everything's looking pretty clear till legendary heroes.
General Discussions / Re: PS4 or Vita?
« Last post by Ramza on Today at 12:14:08 AM »
they are not making games for vita anymore really. In the us anyway.

It remains a great outlet for Visual Novels. :)
General Discussions / Re: Most anticipated JRPG of 2018?
« Last post by mooserocka on Yesterday at 11:45:17 PM »
Im waiting for the strange journey remake : D
General Discussions / Re: PS4 or Vita?
« Last post by mooserocka on Yesterday at 11:41:23 PM »
they are not making games for vita anymore really. In the us anyway.
Single-Player RPGs / Re: Trails of Cold Steel IV
« Last post by mooserocka on Yesterday at 11:39:26 PM »
great game cant wait
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10