Author Topic: Whats the haps?

Tomara

• View Profile
Re: Whats the haps?
« Reply #19845 on: October 11, 2017, 05:28:38 PM »
Why would anyone do that? Bathrooms are a thing. Why do people like that exist? o_o

A little kid having an accident in an unfortunate location is one thing, but how could an adult... Just why?

Rucks

• RPGFan Survey Hero
  • Salvum est Vita!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19846 on: October 11, 2017, 06:09:34 PM »
Last week we had a guy, probably in his 50's, sit in the same spot from open until close (10am to 8 pm) reading comic books and wearing a batman mask that he never took off once.

I work in a very strange place.

"This goes way beyond pumpkin spice" "Whale oil beef hooked"

Kevadu

• Some guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #19847 on: October 11, 2017, 07:58:19 PM »
See, that I can respect...

Pissing in grocery bags though?  I'm going to assume you're talking about the plastic ones but even then...they use extremely cheap plastic and gets holes in them very easily...

Agent D.

• Agent Bewear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19848 on: October 11, 2017, 09:11:58 PM »
HOW DID NO ONE SAY CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR UPCOMING MARRIAGE SATURDAY!?!

Rucks dude, congrats on upcoming festivities and good luck!

TASTY!

Rucks

• RPGFan Survey Hero
  • Salvum est Vita!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19849 on: October 12, 2017, 10:30:11 AM »
HOW DID NO ONE SAY CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR UPCOMING MARRIAGE SATURDAY!?!

Rucks dude, congrats on upcoming festivities and good luck!

People get married all the time, but it's not so common that some schlomo urinates in a grocery bag in the elevator of a public library and then tries to toss the pee bag in the trash can... in the same library... in plain view of staff...

Seultoria

• 시발놈
    • View Profile
« Reply #19850 on: October 12, 2017, 12:18:43 PM »
Rucks, if you wrote a book about all the crazy shit that happens at work, I'd buy it.

Rucks

• RPGFan Survey Hero
  • Salvum est Vita!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19851 on: October 12, 2017, 12:25:16 PM »
Today there were cockroaches in the coffee machine...

Starmongoose

• Forum Moderator
  • Contributing Editor
  • I Mean Bismuth
    • View Profile
« Reply #19852 on: October 12, 2017, 12:30:37 PM »
:( Oh god no.

Penguin Boss Demands You Join Our Discord!

CLICK HERE TO BE TAKEN TO THE RPGFAN DISCORD

Arvis

• Prudish Gerontophobe
  • RPGFan Survey Hero
  • Computer Over. Virus = Very Yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19853 on: October 12, 2017, 03:07:29 PM »
Coffee at home only for the rest of my life, thanks for that.  I hope your wedding goes well, that you and your mate will always treat each other with love and respect at all time irrespective of your emotions, and that she accidentally punches you in her sleep as repercussion for your cockroach comment.
"You know, you're pretty cool too, Arvis.  You like good music, good games, and good tennis." - Divingfalcons

Dincrest

• RPGFan Editor
    • View Profile
    • RPGFan
« Reply #19854 on: October 12, 2017, 04:52:27 PM »
Haps...

Between the sudden weather changes this week and everyone around me being sick... I think I've picked up the ick.  I was so excited about my ride on Saturday, but now I'm kinda bummed out that I might have to skip it if I'm too sick.  I take allergy meds and I got my flu shot... but working in a school with 2000 students is working in a germ factory. 

EDIT: As for the peeing in the shopping bag story, it reminds me of the "pee bottle" story on a bodybuilding forum that somebody linked to way back in the day.  NSFW but I think it's a hilarious read. 

With pictures: http://acidcow.com/pics/6190-worst-possible-date-ever-10-pics.html
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 10:19:27 AM by Dincrest »
"Yes, there's lots of things to do if you're not so busy huffing and puffing."
     -Leonard the Wolf (Sesame Street)

"People are really really good at making themselves unhappy in their pursuit of happiness." -Arvis

Agent D.

• Agent Bewear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19855 on: October 12, 2017, 07:47:21 PM »
My mouth hurts :(

TASTY!

Arvis

• Prudish Gerontophobe
  • RPGFan Survey Hero
  • Computer Over. Virus = Very Yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19856 on: October 13, 2017, 11:35:44 AM »
"You know, you're pretty cool too, Arvis.  You like good music, good games, and good tennis." - Divingfalcons

MonCapitan2002

• RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #19857 on: October 14, 2017, 12:40:44 AM »
I have had a disturbing revelation.  I ordered food earlier this evening and ordered two Snapples with my meal.  When they arrived, they came in plastic bottles.  To say I was disturbed by this ominous development would be an understatement.  Their glass bottles were iconic.  I hate that they switched in order to save money. ;_; :_; ;_;

Under no circumstances should Quentin Tarantino be allowed to befoul Star Trek.
In Memoriam:  Star Trek 1966 - 2017 RIP

Dincrest

• RPGFan Editor
    • View Profile
    • RPGFan
« Reply #19858 on: October 14, 2017, 02:48:24 PM »
I have had a disturbing revelation.  I ordered food earlier this evening and ordered two Snapples with my meal.  When they arrived, they came in plastic bottles.  To say I was disturbed by this ominous development would be an understatement.  Their glass bottles were iconic.  I hate that they switched in order to save money. ;_; :_; ;_;

Here's the kicker, though.  If you go to "poor" countries to get inexpensive soft drinks, they will be in glass bottles and be made with real cane sugar... because plastic and the chemical sweeteners/additives in US formula soft drinks are more expensive there than glass and the real stuff.  If you go to ethnic grocery stores, you can find the glass-bottle stuff my friends refer to as "Mexi-Coke."  I don't drink soda, but I will believe my friends when they say it's good and inexpensive.

As for my haps, there's a lot happening but nothing I want to talk about publicly.  I'm bummed that I had to skip my ride today due to being sick, but whatever.  I have a lot of positive (if stressful) stuff happening right now and hopefully that will pave the way for my "7 year plan" for the future. 
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 09:08:01 PM by Dincrest »
"Yes, there's lots of things to do if you're not so busy huffing and puffing."
     -Leonard the Wolf (Sesame Street)

"People are really really good at making themselves unhappy in their pursuit of happiness." -Arvis

Agent D.

• Agent Bewear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19859 on: October 14, 2017, 03:18:44 PM »
Welp, been 2 days since the wisdom teeth removal. Skipped getting knocked out, and only had 2 wisdom teeth to remove anyway, so local anesthesia was fine. Took about am hour and a half from my arrival to get it done, pay the bill, and get out. Hell I walked 4 blocks to meet up with my old man to go home. First day after the anesthesia wore off was the worst, buy it was BARELY what I would call pain. Yesterday I was eating normally (albeit carefully). Today or tomorrow, I'm hitting up wendy's for a baconator...I feel I deserve one!

I also saves upwards of 2,000 dollars based on my initial price estimates since I skipped the sedation amd only had 2 teeth to pull out. Hooray!

TASTY!