Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Single-Player RPGs / Re: Will any trails games be on NA ps4?
« Last post by Jetto on Today at 01:43:03 AM »
No news that I could find...

dammit
Single-Player RPGs / Re: Will any trails games be on NA ps4?
« Last post by Mickeymac92 on Today at 01:36:01 AM »
No news that I could find...
Single-Player RPGs / Will any trails games be on NA ps4?
« Last post by Jetto on Today at 01:25:59 AM »
Topic? any of them coming out for ps4 NA
Single-Player RPGs / Re: Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom announced!
« Last post by Electricb7 on Today at 01:03:21 AM »
I like the simplistic character designs and the hot animal chicks. Thats it.
Anime, TV, and Movies / Re: Anime/Manga Journal
« Last post by Aeolus on Yesterday at 08:08:24 PM »
12 episodes into my Steins;Gate rewatch in preparation for S;G 0.  Remember, kids: watching Steins;Gate subbed is like watching Cowboy Bebop subbed.  You're doing it wrong.

I was never really enamored with Steins Gate (I didn't hate it or anything just say a 7/10). Maybe I did it all wrong.

Nah. This is pretty close to average on the general scale of quality. It has some cute moments, but it takes itself entirely too seriously for a plot you probably already saw on Star Trek: The Next Generation or Deep Space Nine. It's also the one-hit wonder of the Semicolon;@t franchise due to not being entirely overpowered by the Male Wish-Fulfillment Powerfantasy Harem elements that otherwise define the series'.
Single-Player RPGs / Re: Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom announced!
« Last post by Marshmallow on Yesterday at 07:44:56 PM »
This game is enjoyable, the town design is top-notch, and it's probably the closest I'm going to get to another Suikoden game, sadly.  On the other end, the story seems pretty shallow so far and I'm roflstomping everything in combat, but it does make for a nice, relaxing experience.

Also Arvis, I'm sorry that you're wrong, but Goldpaw has the best town theme. :P
Single-Player RPGs / Re: Horizon Zero Dawn
« Last post by Agent D. on Yesterday at 07:36:23 PM »
Yeah they have plenty to eat.

However you were only able to carry 100lbs back to the wagon.
I mean....have you ever tried to eat 100lbs of meat? That's like an easy month of food for 1 person, including snacking.
« Last post by Annubis on Yesterday at 07:23:57 PM »
Watching the new FMP made me realize how little I remember about FMP.
I hope they trickle down some info at the start because I'm pretty lost about the plot already =/

Good luck with this. They're bumrushing the plot and they already skipped some filler (with the only detail of consequence being the end of the already barely there love triangle between Sousuke, Kaname and Tessa).

At least I'm happy that they're trying to keep it set in its original time period, given how anachronistic some of the future tech ends up being compared to what we got today.

Yeah, episode 2 bumrushed the plot even more so I think I'm out of luck here.

I was never really enamored with Steins Gate (I didn't hate it or anything just say a 7/10). Maybe I did it all wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYvhhMjW32k
Single-Player RPGs / Re: Horizon Zero Dawn
« Last post by Rook on Yesterday at 07:22:32 PM »
Yeah they have plenty to eat.

However you were only able to carry 100lbs back to the wagon.
« Last post by Rook on Yesterday at 07:19:59 PM »
12 episodes into my Steins;Gate rewatch in preparation for S;G 0.  Remember, kids: watching Steins;Gate subbed is like watching Cowboy Bebop subbed.  You're doing it wrong.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10