Author Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Aeolus

• This is the Monado's Powerbomb!
  • Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes
« Reply #1125 on: February 15, 2018, 02:41:34 AM »
Haven't had much time to play lately, but I did manage to finally pull a vanilla Lucina (+Def/-HP). I'd yell at her for being a pity rate breaker, but I was at 3.00%. I'm just one Lancina away from completing the set now.

Also, whoops. Sounds like somebody forgot to implement the BGM for the Shadow Dragon maps.

That's one phone down Edit: Welp. Just had to replace my old phone due to bad Wi-Fi connectivity. On the plus side, its bigger, better and stronger too, and I didn't miss out on much this these last couple of days (other than those AA quests). But its back to the catchup grind zone for me since all my leeway was spent in the process (time to burn me some pots).

Double Edit: Man, these T_T maps suck this time around. Too many split paths to get your Auto-battle AI chasing their tails while the enemy AI has no qualms at doubling back just to try to exploit triangle advantage. Also, it sucks that there weren't any Red bonus units this time around because the last map has a high chance for Greens, so you're pretty likely going to be forced to lose at least one team on that bullshit.

Jeepers. Creepers. What about those Peepers? Edit: Lol, our next new banner features "The good guys have turned evil. Most uncool." units from the series. That means Emperor Hardin, Possessed Celica, Male Grima (also a Muspell General who's bringing Red Dracofliers onto the scene) and likely Zombie Takumi as the next GHeB (or Darkness Sword Mareeta, maybe she'll be a T_T or t_t reward).
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 11:41:05 PM by Aeolus »
In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.

Tomara

• View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: Today at 03:19:35 AM »
I feel conflicted. Yes, we're now a step closer to Takumi emblem, but that isn't really Takumi. Okay, the Heroes version seem to have atleast something left of himself compared to the Fates version, but still... I'm going to feel bad if I use him too much.

Speaking of Takumi, holy shit, I've been lucky with my pulls ever since I got the New Year's version! A Saber for a free pull, three 5 star heroes from the Legendary banner for a little over 30 orbs including two with ideal boons, a Lovely Lyn within 50 orbs or so (and some good fodder to boot), and now, after pulling a total of seven characters from the Fallen Heroes banner:

1. Hardin
2. Hinata (4 stars, so perfect Fury fodder)
3. Nino (3 stars, but draw back is always nice)
4. Marth (MY FIRST! oh, and 4 stars)
5. Marth (also 4 stars, but this one is +atk!)
6. Lon'qu (4 stars, so Vantage 3 is ready to go)
7. Duma Celica

Having a Grima!Robin as well would be cool, but I'm not going to push the luck Takumi has given me. I'll save my 400+ orbs for something else.

There's a downside though: I'm running out of basic fodder. There isn't even a Swap left for Hardin!

Hathen

• View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: Today at 04:45:24 AM »
I only have ~130 orbs so I'll probably sit on them until the Legendary banner or something. There's also another new heroes banner early next month which will totally be the Thracia banner this time pinky swear'd.

Anyway having themes for the new hero banners like that sibling one early on is cool, but it'd be nice if we actually got some new heroes on the new hero banners instead of the second of third Celicas we'll have and the, what, 5th Robin? Arabian King Incel is in though so that's something, and we now have that blue armor with a legendary weapon I thought we'd never see.

It's nice that they added Bold and Vengeful fighter to the regular pool, but I'm expecting them to remain 5-star exclusive while Celica drops down (if one drops at all) and offers Hone Attack 3 at 4* instead of any of the shiny new skills they just introduced. On that note, I really hate the concept of the Chill SPD skill. I guess they want to punish the speed-centric game a little bit, but it's stupid to have a debuff that just works on the best opposing unit with no thought needed into how it's used. At least with Gunnthra it was unit-specific, but you can stick Chill SPD on your dancer or whatever and let it fly (it doesn't seem to have any limitations whatsoever so you could stick it on a staffbot too I guess). I guess Harsh Command might get some real use now, though.

Also I know it probably won't happen, but it'd be hilarious if we got a bunch of free Close Counters. It probably wouldn't even be that broken because Close Counter is usually put into weird niche builds, and the one unit that completely dominates with it comes with it in her base kit anyway.

Tomara

• View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: Today at 05:26:18 AM »
Possessed Takumi comes with Fury. Because he's angry.

Actually, no, angry may be the wrong word. I spoiled myself by reading the mined data, and he's mostly confused and sad and says 'The enemy!' only slightly more often than Brave Lyn.

The Fury 3 is not a joke though.

On that note, I really hate the concept of the Chill SPD skill. I guess they want to punish the speed-centric game a little bit, but it's stupid to have a debuff that just works on the best opposing unit with no thought needed into how it's used.

I took one look at my Celica and gave her Renewal.