Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Game Journals / Re: A Game Journal Reborn
« Last post by Frostillicus on Today at 07:51:24 PM »
^ Glad you're enjoying it, @Rucks .

"Now it is time! For-you-to-die!"
General Discussions / Re: Whats the haps?
« Last post by Frostillicus on Today at 07:25:51 PM »
^ Canada's too cold for t-shirts.

In Saskatoon, the average daytime high in summer is 25C (77 F), with this year hitting ~37C (98F) at one point.  We don't all live in Tuktoyaktuk, you know.

I thought it was obvious I was kidding. My fault for not using Facetia font.
« Last post by ironmage on Today at 06:09:00 PM »
I don't wear T-shirts

I'm interested, tell me more.
To be strictly accurate, you might see me wearing a plain white t-shirt if the weather is really warm, but mostly I just don't like clothes with logos or text.  My standard uniform is black pants, and a long-sleeved dress-casual shirt, in a shade of blue or grey.

In Saskatoon, the average daytime high in summer is 25C (77 F), with this year hitting ~37C (98F) at one point.  We don't all live in Tuktoyaktuk, you know.
Game Journals / Re: A Game Journal Reborn
« Last post by Rucks on Today at 04:40:27 PM »
@Arvis I have no idea why you passed on Skies of Arcadia... it's fantastic and fun as hell and won't offend your sensibilities.

Give it a runout once you're done with DQXI (if you still have the means)
« Last post by Arvis on Today at 02:42:22 PM »
Frosty with the logical insight, as usual
« Last post by Frostillicus on Today at 02:04:53 PM »
Single-Player RPGs / Re: Romancing SaGa 3 on Vita!
« Last post by Der Jermeister on Today at 01:31:16 PM »
I've liked what I've played of the PS2 Romancing SaGa thus far, so I'm cautiously optimistic.
« Last post by Ramza on Today at 11:11:26 AM »
https://gematsu.com/2018/09/romancing-saga-3-remaster-launches-for-all-platforms-in-early-2019-in-japan-romancing-saga-re-universe-announced-for-smartphones

Necroing this thread because the ball is finally rolling on this. Sadly, it'll be 2019 before Japan gets it (so we'll be lucky to get it before the end of the decade), but at least its coming to all the systems (and the Vita too, even though its dead Jim (and has been for months)).

Meanwhile, they're apparently working on another mobage SaGa title that I have zero interest in.

I'm so glad about RS3. Like, crazy glad.

As for Vita production ending ... it's not quite dead yet. I had to install a system/firmware update last week on it, so ... they're still paying some attention. And games are still being published. It's just ... on life support. Or in hospice, or something. :P
« Last post by Arvis on Today at 09:11:24 AM »
I don't wear T-shirts

I'm interested, tell me more.
« Last post by Aeolus on Today at 04:55:26 AM »
https://gematsu.com/2018/09/romancing-saga-3-remaster-launches-for-all-platforms-in-early-2019-in-japan-romancing-saga-re-universe-announced-for-smartphones

Necroing this thread because the ball is finally rolling on this. Sadly, it'll be 2019 before Japan gets it (so we'll be lucky to get it before the end of the decade), but at least its coming to all the systems (and the Vita too, even though its dead Jim (and has been for months)).

Meanwhile, they're apparently working on another mobage SaGa title that I have zero interest in.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10