Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Single-Player RPGs / Re: FF12 HD - Zodiac Age
« Last post by Mickeymac92 on Today at 05:41:53 PM »
It is insane how much I want a XII-2. 

Incidentally, I also want a giant bag of gold.

I'd rather have a wheelbarrow of Gold, personally. Easier to cart to the bank without getting mugged. =P
I feel like I've been living under a rock lately, lol. I've been getting into instrumental prog bands heavily this year and I somehow missed discovering the band, i built the sky.

I found out about them because they're endorsed by Kiesel guitars ofc Instagram friends, etc. recommended me check em' out. Kiesel, being the maker of my 7-string headless guitar. :]

Anyway, here's one of their most popular songs, "Intortus"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sft3nHYEV5c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd1Cg9OkSuo (8-bit version)

I like all their songs in general. All song titles of a reference to types of clouds with suffix ending in "us."
« Last post by Arvis on Today at 02:05:25 PM »
It is insane how much I want a XII-2. 

Incidentally, I also want a giant bag of gold.
Fixed the mistake. Human error does happen, but thanks for noticing it so quickly! It was a genuine mistake.
« Last post by Aeolus on Today at 12:59:04 PM »
The announcement was: Sky Pirate's Den is returning.

I have a feeling that whatever the announcement is about will turn out to be underwhelming.

We have a winner! Give this man a cookie.
I couldn't help but notice that the staffers of RPGFan seem to have a problem with regards to the use of the words it's and its, namely in this article:

http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2017/6957.html

"It's" is a contraction of "it is" and "its" is the possessive of "it."

It's probably my fault for not applying to the proofing job advertised a while back, but you can guarantee that if you ever open again, I will apply.
Single-Player RPGs / Re: Valkyria Chronicles 4 - PS4, Xbox, Switch
« Last post by Arvis on Today at 10:58:09 AM »
At least I'll get a Sakimoto soundtrack out of it.

Honestly perhaps my favorite part of this announcement.  Once I read that I knew that SEGA was giving it there all to make this one live up to VC1.
« Last post by Arvis on Today at 10:54:40 AM »
The announcement was: Sky Pirate's Den is returning.
General Discussions / Re: Completion List 2017
« Last post by Frostillicus on Today at 10:49:55 AM »
9. Borderlands (way too long) - Stupid game with a stupid end that I stupidly stayed up all night once last week to finish.  Good Riddance.

Did you play online with a friend at all? Much more fun than single player.
General Games / Re: Fire Emblem Heroes
« Last post by Aeolus on Today at 06:37:49 AM »
Geez man, I feel your pain.

Anyways, the dry spell is finally over and the T_T is back in town. Close Defense is the Seal of the Month while Savage Blow and Spur Spd are there (at least my Camilla will appreciate the former). Of course, my T_T is still largely untrained and pretty much solid Reds and Colorless (and its going to get worse once Joshua arrives on the scene), but I'm making due with my auxiliary teams. Still, so much better than the last two where I was struggling to pull the same numbers with A/A and 20% as I am now with a 40% unit and a D rank survival score.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10