Finished it today. And goddamn, I can't even spoil the ending, since practically there's none. And the final boss sucked ass too, so disappointing, ugh. I don't know if it's really worth doing a second playthrough, or if I should try out another class after playing with Mordecai.
while the end boss was easy (at least for me seeing how i used the soldier) it's to my understanding the devs deliberately left it open for this new wonderful idea called DLC. seems DLC is gonna be how all games are made now. while i don't disagree with DLC in any way, but if games start to depend on it there is NO way the game should retail above $20. especially if i'm expected to pay for new content and/or play incomplete games @ the $50+ mark.
also, patch 1.01 has came out for PC today as well:
* Characters that have lost skill points will have the lost points refunded
* Clients will no longer lose proficiency progress upon leaving a co-op game
* Item cards now display the intended five lines of detail text
* Lilith's Phase strike and melee attacks from Phase Walk now function as intended
* Voicechat: users can now control volume and individually mute players
* Fixed a bug that sometimes caused CL4P-TP to stop progressing during the introduction
* Server browser population times have been improved
* Server information should now always display the correct plot mission
* Benchmarking feature now works as intended
* Nvidia 3D Vision visuals now render shadows correctly (requires minimum 195.28 drivers, available from nVidia)