Man, I love FE6. Roy's stat growth is schizophrenic though.
Roy was mah boy in Smash Bros Melee.... the fact he wasn't in Brawl is still something I ruminate about..
Anyways. I beat Kingdom Hearts 3D. I absolutely loved it, reviews have been average to good, I don't get why the "averages" besides an easily fixable "drop" mechanic and the kind of annoying micromanaging with the monsters.
- Loved the last bunch of boss fights. I'm pretty sure you fight Time
at one point....yeah....cool?
- KH2 models were so much nicer to look at. Young Sora and Riku look stupid.
- Stupid, stupid story. "I'm XEHANORT. HE'S XEHANORT" then literally, "WE'RE ALL XEHANORT!!!!!!!!!!!!"
- I loved the secret boss, I'm glad it's not Sephiroth or some other Squeenix character, and I love the Disney rep. Shame there wasn't an "arena" though, KHI milked the hell outta theirs.
- Clearly this was more about Riku's story. I like him a lot now that he's not being an evil prick.
- Sora had the better levels though. ...And Superglide.
- Country of the Musketeers was the best level, loved the locations, and fantastic music
- The Grid, while it looked cool, sucked some serious donkey butt to navigate. Great having Wilde, Bridges, and Hedlund reprise their roles.
- This series shares a lot with Star Wars. Light and Darkness is clearly the light/darkside of the Force. The baddies always want LukeSora to come over to the darkside.
- I want III and HD