This applies to virtually anything on earth...
Here steph goes...
- First snowfalls (today was our first decent one!)
- Firsts for most seasons actually... First blossoms in spring, First red leaves falling, First day you don't wear think coats
- Bakery shopping (I could window shop all day long)
- Shopping for clothes (I shop alone, I feel bad with how long I take)
- Spaghetti and related pasta dishes (could eat em everyday)
- Special K cereal
- The movies Four Weddings and a Funeral, Layer Cake, and Garden State, How to Train your Dragon (even if not my ALLTIME FAVORITEs)
- The games Picross, Kirby Super Star, Tales of's, Zelda games
- Riding my bike around town
- Playing with little "palm sized toys": putty, the little puzzles, other gimmicks
- I love getting my hands dirty (obviously, not in poopoo or something nasty, but like for cooking or art stuff)
- I never get sick of just laying on my bed, with all 5 blankets and 6 pillows, and just wrapping myself in it and getting comfier and comfier
- I will lose my soul if my portable heater stops portably heating.
- Decorating, I take twice as long on most projects because it has to "look good".
- Cleaning. My mom is a pack rat. I rise against.
- Driving, gives me a chance to relax as I listen to my tunes, and not the radio's Top 40 (though, Classical/Jazz stations I don't mind). The scenery is nice and it's quite peaceful so long as everyone drive right
- Art. When I'm around it, I feel like I'm breathing cleaner air and my mind is stimulated as I think about the history of the piece, the circumstance for it's creation, and the elements within it.
The amount of narrative in this piece is ridiculous, and the circumstances even moreso. Talking about it wows and makes me happy.
And for you?