1. Disgaea 3 Absence of Detention
2. Bravely Default
3. Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale
4. The Walking Dead (Season 1)
5. SMT IV
7. Rune Factory 4
8. Cafe 0
9. Thomas Was Alone
10. To The Moon
1. Disgaea 3 Absence of Detention: Typical Disgaea goodness.
2. Bravely Default: Loved this game, second half and all. Really liked how most difficult fights could be easily handled with the right strategies.
3. AotFM: I liked it but nowhere near as much as others did.
4 The Walking Dead (Season 1): Really enjoyed this. It did feel like none of my choices mattered in the grand scheme of things but it was still great. Definitely getting Season 2 once all episodes are out.
5. SMT IV: I really liked it and it is one of my favourite 3DS games to date yet I can't help feeling that I had more fun with Strange Journey. They handled the dungeons well. I was worried since as the dungeons were seen in third person, that it might have been similar to those in Persona 3 or 4. Thankfully they were not. Love the Persona series but the dungeons were not that fun to explore in 3 or 4. Only real complaint with SMT IV were domains. The bosses were fun but exploring them was no fun at all. Being identical in design to one another didn't help either.
6. DangenRonpa: Fun game. It did like to cram the culprit of most cases down your throat but it was a fun ride. Looking forward to number 2.
7. Rune Factory 4: ~<3 Porcoline <3~
8 Cafe 0 The Drowned Mermaid: Finished the two happy routes first and thought it was pretty average. It really improved after that though with the last three paths getting pretty crazy.
9. Thomas Was Alone: The characters are great and really make you care about the game. Don't think I would have finished it if it just had the puzzles.
10. To The Moon: Bought a bundle for this game alone and was not disappointed. Short game but making it longer would have lessened the experience.