I've a couple of questions for you:
- Q1 Have Blizzard made any attempt at changing the "raid culture"?
- Q2 What PvP alterations have been made?
- Q3 Any sign of actual new classes? and not just races.
- Q4 Any sign of this "Hero" theme that was floating around ages ago
- Q5 Any major combat changes?
- Q6 Have professions been improved to be viable again?
- Q7 Whats the general 'feel' of the expansion? good or bad?
I can answer these and I am not even in the Beta. If you even pay ANY attention to anything WoW related then you wouldn't even be asking.
1-Umm..they are changing the raids to 25 man at most. This has been talked about several times. That is about it.
2-No more ranks. Honor acts as currency. Again, this has been talked again several times.
3-Nope. None. Again...several times.
4-Nope. Again...see above.
5-This one I can't answer.
6-They will add more stuff, but other than that I can't answer it.
7-This one is all you, John.
So I guess 4 out of the 7. Not bad for someone who isn't in the Beta yet.