Woo! Doing a quick search in this thread for Konosuba reveals that it isn't the utter shite that is most of the anime that piques my interest before I know anything about it. Might check it out since the character designs keep garnering my attention (especially the witch character with the kooky hat, obvs)
Man, Stocke looks super sad. Maybe it's the low quality of the magazine scan distorting the art, but he looks like me when watching a really sad anime and trying not to cry. It's okay, Stocke, maybe the next Gundam series will be a little less kill-happy!
6998yen for digital and retail, 10584yen for the "Perfect Edition" LE. Same director and composer. New character designer is Masaki Hirooka (Suikoden Tierkreis).
- Selectable Difficulty Settings
- Voice acting
- Brand new graphics
- Beautiful visuals for the event scenes
- Animated opening video by A-1 Pictures
- There is a new Sub-History scenario route to go with the Normal and Alternative Histories. The new character plays an important role there.
- There are two game modes - Perfect Mode and Append Mode. In Perfect Mode, all 3 scenarios are mixed together from the start. In Append Mode, you have only have the regular and alternative histories available initially, and you unlock the sub-history after completing the game once.
- Game is 95% complete.
So unlike the tepid reveal regarding that Radiant Historia thingy, this is more obviously in no need for a full thread.
A collection of the good Mana games with a legitimate way to play Mana 3? I'm fucking in.
In the disappointment of the week, looks like they're just doing a 3DS remake.