Author Topic: A Game Journal Reborn

Klyde Chroma

• LVL. 99 - Midnight Crusader
    • View Profile
Re: A Game Journal Reborn
« Reply #8010 on: June 14, 2018, 12:32:26 PM »
So after trying a ton of titles out I finally arrived at the conclusion that I've become too spoiled by games in the last 2 years and it has drastically altered what I enjoy.

Not that evolving ones tastes is a bad thing per se' but it disgusts me in some senses. A) I don't think I will EVER play a ton of titles I purchased digitally during sales that I was SURE I was gonna want and B) Lower budget JRPG's have seriously lost all charm for me (this is the part that really makes me sort of hate myself a bit).

But on the plus, I put quite a bit of time into FFXV again recently. Did all the episodes, started comrades, completed Pitioss (WTF????) and stumbled into achieving the Platinum Trophy (second ever for me). I could actually keep playing this now as there is still quite a bit of content I want to see but I think I'm laying it to rest for a moment as it catches me up for all the "Season 2" stuff.
I am more a battlefield than a Ninja.

Aeolus

• This is the Monado's Powerbomb!
  • Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.
    • View Profile
Re: A Game Journal Reborn
« Reply #8011 on: June 16, 2018, 09:56:11 PM »
Octopath Demo: Kinda amusing that the game doesn't immediately boot you out at the 3 hour mark considering that I ran afoul of the time limit just prior to fighting the boss of the scenario I was on (but yeah, I was just about to leave town and finish my Therion's intro quest, and this was after starting with Ophilla and following up with H'anaat).

Lufia 2: Just about done hanging out with Lexis and getting my final party together at last.
In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.