Author Topic: Whats the haps?

Klutz64

• I Like Wacky Hats
  • May Your Heart be Your Guiding Key
    • View Profile
Re: Whats the haps?
« Reply #19575 on: August 16, 2017, 09:19:48 AM »
I guess my venting would be, he dumped me and said he didn't love me any more.

Which I felt was very sudden, so I was suspicious. So he's gone to work today (he dumped me around midnight last night so I really had no option but to stay). So I'm packing my stuff, and I see his computer, and I think, fuck it, I'm getting to the bottom of this. I've always respected his online privacy, but I smell something fishy.

Sure enough, he's talking to some girl in America, they are cybering, they are flirting, she's telling him to dump me, he's saying he'll do it and blah blah blah, I'm sure you all get my drift.

So yeah, I've been dumped for some girl in a different continent he's never met, who he's been messaging behind my back.

So that's that. Fuck em. :P

In High School I was dumped by a girl when I moved out of state 'cause she didn't want to be in a long distance relationship. We stayed friends and six months later I find out she's dating someone again... who lives in the state I moved to.

So yeah, fuck that noise. You deserve better than an idiot like that

Starmongoose

• Forum Moderator
  • Contributing Editor
  • I Mean Bismuth
    • View Profile
« Reply #19576 on: August 16, 2017, 09:49:05 AM »
And you do too, my friend.

Penguin Boss Demands You Join Our Discord!

CLICK HERE TO BE TAKEN TO THE RPGFAN DISCORD

Annubis

• ee yan~☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #19577 on: August 16, 2017, 10:02:17 AM »
I guess my venting would be, he dumped me and said he didn't love me any more.

Which I felt was very sudden, so I was suspicious. So he's gone to work today (he dumped me around midnight last night so I really had no option but to stay). So I'm packing my stuff, and I see his computer, and I think, fuck it, I'm getting to the bottom of this. I've always respected his online privacy, but I smell something fishy.

Sure enough, he's talking to some girl in America, they are cybering, they are flirting, she's telling him to dump me, he's saying he'll do it and blah blah blah, I'm sure you all get my drift.

So yeah, I've been dumped for some girl in a different continent he's never met, who he's been messaging behind my back.

So that's that. Fuck em. :P

Wow... breaking up a good thing for something that clearly won't lead to anything is pretty damn crazy.

Starmongoose

• Forum Moderator
  • Contributing Editor
  • I Mean Bismuth
    • View Profile
« Reply #19578 on: August 16, 2017, 10:08:01 AM »
I think it's a...pre-pre-midlife crisis?

I was his first boyfriend, or partner period. He was confused sexually until I helped him come to terms with him being bi. But I guess a common thread in our relationship was his bitterness about my wanting us to remain monogamous. He kept saying that he never had been with a girl and got to try it, and I said "not when you're with me."

I guess, he is in a panic. He says he's not ready to "settle down", even though it's not really what we had. We both had our own incomes, we lived together sure, but we have no plans for marriage, kids, we only rent, we are free. We are just two lovers living together, it's not "settling down". Nothing ties us here.

But through his messages with this girl, and how quickly he was ready to throw 3 years of a good relationship away, I know what I'm worth in his eyes, and it's not very much. That's the hardest part, knowing for sure that the person I loved, didn't love me as much back.

Starmongoose

• Forum Moderator
  • Contributing Editor
  • I Mean Bismuth
    • View Profile
« Reply #19579 on: August 16, 2017, 10:13:04 AM »
and yes, I do think it's very foolish of him and I thought him smarter than that.

From what I've read, she (if it even is a she and not some other gay guy), disappears from contact for periods of time, has only ever sent one picture, which is of a very pretty emo/scene kid looking girl that she says was taken a few years ago, who being frank, really would have no interest in my boyfriend.

He's getting played, at least that's what I think from what I see, but he's too enamoured with this idea to see sense. And I'm yesterdays news, so it's not my responsibility to make him see that.

I've lost my boyfriend, and my home. I have to live with my grandmother now, and after he dumped me he asked for money because he didn't have enough of his paycheck left to get him to the next one.

These are callous actions I didn't think he was capable of. It's like, a different person.

Tomara

• View Profile
« Reply #19580 on: August 16, 2017, 11:09:26 AM »
Holy shit, that sucks.

I've seen people split up because one or both fell in love with someone else. For better or worse, falling in love outside of the relationship is something that happens, but... yeah, that's a really shitty way for it to go, especially since there doesn't seem to be any actual love involved :/

I'm glad you atleast have another place to stay for now.

Frostillicus

• View Profile
« Reply #19581 on: August 16, 2017, 12:20:03 PM »
I'm sorry for your heartache, Star... I'm also glad you have a place to stay in the meantime. Now, it's time to busy yourself with some good ol' RPGs. ;)

Annubis

• ee yan~☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #19582 on: August 16, 2017, 01:14:13 PM »
I'm sorry for your heartache, Star... I'm also glad you have a place to stay in the meantime. Now, it's time to busy yourself with some good ol' RPGs. ;)

That or store.steampowered.com/app/654880/Dream_Daddy_A_Dad_Dating_Simulator/
;)

Frostillicus

• View Profile
« Reply #19583 on: August 16, 2017, 01:50:14 PM »

;)

Star:

*Just being goofy, of course.

Starmongoose

• Forum Moderator
  • Contributing Editor
  • I Mean Bismuth
    • View Profile
« Reply #19584 on: August 16, 2017, 02:25:43 PM »

;)

Star:

*Just being goofy, of course.

LOL thanks guys, needed that laugh.

Agent D.

• Agent Bewear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19585 on: August 16, 2017, 04:13:47 PM »
I feel terrible, I keep trying to say something poignant and meaningful to annubis because I had the same experience with my mom some 10 years ago, but I keep feeling like I'm overstating it. Dude, I feel for you, I know what it's like. Don't be miserable about it like I was, you'll waste whatever time you had left being pissed or sad or both. I hope you get plenty of time with her.

Goosey, your now ex sounds like a doofus for this, hope you find someone much better and soon, and I hope you leave a turd in his toilet...or his phone....both actually.

TASTY!

Ranadiel

• View Profile
« Reply #19586 on: August 16, 2017, 05:25:24 PM »
Re: Ranadiel and online dating.  I'm going to dig up what I wrote to D a while back on the subject (when I have a minute), but the gist is, don't use free sites like okcupid, there a colossal waste of time because it's a lot easier for someone to yank you around when they don't have any money in it.  The analogy I like to use is online poker.  When it's a free game everyone plays like an idiot because they don;t have anything invested, but as soon as people start plunking down cash, things quickly get a lot closer to vest. So if you're serious about it, you gotta pay.  Use Match.com.
Lol, "yank you around." The way I am reading that statement assumes that I am even able to get a response from any of the girls I message. I might be reading it wrong though. I understand what you are saying regarding the pay aspect...but I took a look a while ago on Match, and I did not find myself interested in anyone on there. I'll take a look again sometime after I finish overhauling my OKCupid profile (as part of the overhaul is trying to get better pictures), but I'm not expecting much.

I think it's a...pre-pre-midlife crisis?
Honestly I was thinking mid-life crisis when I read your earlier description of what was going on. He'll probably regret his decision in the near future, but fuck him err don't fuck him. You know what I mean. He doesn't deserve you anymore.

Oh well, now we just need to figure out how to get everyone from RPGFan together so that we can have the crazy and zany adventures...and figure out how to get enough bishies in town to guarantee you that harem of bishies. I just need to figure out the proper bait...are bishies drawn to cheese maybe? O.o

Rucks

• RPGFan Survey Hero
  • Salvum est Vita!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19587 on: August 16, 2017, 05:38:24 PM »
^ I've actually already told you exactly what I'm going to say now, so it's not worth re-posting. 

IMHO OkCupid always felt like a convenient way for a lot of women to feel good about themselves (on account of all of the guys telling them how beautiful they are) without actually needing to commit to anything (like actually meeting any of them). It's a lot easier not to act on anything when you aren't financial vested in what's going on. Men probably do this too, but I don't have any experience trying to meet them online. Hopefully you'll have better luck with that site than I did, but to me it was a huge waste of time.

"This goes way beyond pumpkin spice" "glad I don't have the bloops"

Ranadiel

• View Profile
« Reply #19588 on: August 16, 2017, 06:39:27 PM »
Well to be fair, I'm of the opinion that any attempt on my end for online dating is a waste of my time. XP

And I just double checked, and Match's user base still has the same problem that I recalled it having. If I do a search for the options that roughly map to "No desire for kids," it cuts my potential matches down to 1/13th of all potential matches. And that's not even getting into the question of how many of those are actually active. So yeah, spending money on that is going to be a hard sell unless I see someone that really jumps out at me.

Tomara

• View Profile
« Reply #19589 on: August 17, 2017, 06:35:18 AM »
Oh well, now we just need to figure out how to get everyone from RPGFan together so that we can have the crazy and zany adventures...and figure out how to get enough bishies in town to guarantee you that harem of bishies. I just need to figure out the proper bait...are bishies drawn to cheese maybe? O.o

I don't know that many actually gay bishies, now that I think about. Well, some might be gay without me knowing because sexual preferences never came up in conversations, but still... And the ones I do know I see about once or twice a year, mostly at a yaoi and yuri convention that's not all that much about actual yaoi and yuri, and is more like 'LGBT people exist and people who acknowlegde LGBT people exist also exist and they all read comics, yay!' ... So, cheese-filed taiyaki, maybe?