Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 24, 2014, 06:51:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327318 Posts in 13402 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  Draenei/blood elf customizations movie
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Draenei/blood elf customizations movie  (Read 2638 times)
Ryos
I can has demons?

View Profile

Ignore
« on: August 29, 2006, 12:42:04 AM »

Movie posted today on GameTrailers:

http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=12019

...Yeah, it's a dark day for the horde.  Lolanime.  On the bright side, the BE female choices are my favorite variety for any of the existing races.  But whether it makes up for the males...

Draenei seemed uninspired overall in terms of customization, which has its pluses and minuses.

On a completely unrelated note, blood elf paladins starting with a sword is an automatic plus in my book.

It's never too late to start learning; it's always too early to stop learning.
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 01:19:54 AM »

I really like what the Draenei females look like! I was expecting...not so hot.

Edit: Holy shit I am in love with Blood Elves.

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 10:31:16 AM »

I am really suprised.  Both models look nice.  Looking at previous screenshots, which don't seem to do justice apparently, the blood elves don't look all that great.  Looking at the character model, they seem interesting.  Fuck blizzard for making me actually want to play the xpack.

I'm also really interested in the BE/Draenai cities... espicially the draenai.  I saw a site the other day that had posted them and both the cities look really sweet.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
XBL ID: Akanbe
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Twitter@AkanbeRPG
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2006, 10:43:41 AM »

Well, it looks like I will actually be starting a Blood Elf Paladin, 3-4 Blood Elf Paladins in a party should be fun =P

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2006, 11:57:58 AM »

Quote from: "Daggerstrike"
Well, it looks like I will actually be starting a Blood Elf Paladin, 3-4 Blood Elf Paladins in a party should be fun =P

Fun? Talk about a fucking Tank Corps.

I cant fucking wait.

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2006, 12:29:37 PM »

Quote from: "Dade"
Quote from: "Daggerstrike"

Fun? Talk about a fucking Tank Corps.

I cant fucking wait.

Especially with the new talent that gives them back mana when they are healed. How bad ass is that gonna be? We can just heal each other a fuck ton while we switch out tanks.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2006, 12:39:26 PM »

I call FIRST!

Ooooh man all we have to do is build slightly different paladins so i can be tank, you can heal, Danno can be DPS, and Wifey can be the one that saves us all.

Or not....

D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2006, 12:47:54 PM »

Bullshit.  If anybody's tanking, it's Dagg, not you. :P

And I could DPS...if paladins actually did a little damage.  I was playing my paladin on Dark Iron a little last night, and I beat the shit out of an AFK rogue in Redridge.  It took me a minute to drop him, and he wasn't even doing anything. :P

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2006, 01:10:29 PM »

Quote from: "The Darkrider"
Bullshit.  If anybody's tanking, it's Dagg, not you. :P

And I could DPS...if paladins actually did a little damage.  I was playing my paladin on Dark Iron a little last night, and I beat the shit out of an AFK rogue in Redridge.  It took me a minute to drop him, and he wasn't even doing anything. :P

We just need to give you an assload of agi and str gear and you can DPS well enough. Sure...it might take a little while to kill, but we will never die, hehe.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: