Author Topic: Persona 4 G: Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena (PS3/360/Arc) Announced (2012,ASW/Atlus)  (Read 67352 times)

Akanbe-

• Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!
    • View Profile
    • RPGamer

Also I don't think persona are selectable.  Characters use their ones from the story it seems.

From this screen it looks like the glasses and personas may be selectable though.

Unfortunately, that screenshot isn't really conclusive.  It's a character customization screen (from the text on the bottom) where it looks like you can customize various aspects of your character (glasses, character color, and persona).  HOPEFULLY the persona option lets you change the characters persona, but it's kinda looking like it won't let you.  It might just be a screen that lets you pick the color of your persona =\

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9

Demon_Princess_Kay

• Banninated
    • View Profile
    • My 1up page
If you notice the one with color priset (preset) selected has two options, on for character color, and one for what I'm assuming is Persona color so perhaps the person option is different.

Kevadu

• Some guy
    • View Profile
Giving the fiction of the universe being able to change personas wouldn't make any sense.  Well, except for the MC of course.

CDFN

• View Profile
Well, giving the option of choosing between the 2 forms of each character's persona would be OK imo.
Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.

Demon_Princess_Kay

• Banninated
    • View Profile
    • My 1up page
Giving the fiction of the universe being able to change personas wouldn't make any sense.  Well, except for the MC of course.

Fighting games don't always follow those rules though. The canon in Arcana heart associates each of the characters with a single arcana yet you can choose what one you want to use.

lavarock

• View Profile
Unfortunately, that screenshot isn't really conclusive.  It's a character customization screen (from the text on the bottom) where it looks like you can customize various aspects of your character (glasses, character color, and persona).  HOPEFULLY the persona option lets you change the characters persona, but it's kinda looking like it won't let you.  It might just be a screen that lets you pick the color of your persona =\

It would be awesome if they let you select persona from a very limited list.  But honestly animating many persona is impossible. Arc sys speciallizes in 2D HD sprites and it takes much more time to create a character than 3D fighting games.

Fei

• !?
    • View Profile
Maybe everyone will have one persona, and one "social link" that brings someone else in to perform one of their Persona's attacks.

Or is that what is happening already with the team attacks..
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 01:43:16 PM by Fei »

Akanbe-

• Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!
    • View Profile
    • RPGamer
Maybe everyone will have one persona, and one "social link" that brings someone else in to perform one of their Persona's attacks.

Or is that what is happening already with the team attacks..

I get a Carl from Blazblue except not on the screen all the time and less normal moves.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9

Zendervai

• View Profile
I could never get Carl to work properly.

Kevadu

• Some guy
    • View Profile
Taken from a cam on the TGS show floor, but still: 10 minutes of actual gameplay.

Looks pretty great.

CDFN

• View Profile
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 04:54:12 AM by CDFN »
Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.

Yggdrasil

• Loathed by Six Heretics
  • Banninated
    • View Profile

Yggdrasil

• Loathed by Six Heretics
  • Banninated
    • View Profile

Fadedsun

• Sunny Summoner
    • View Profile
5 videos up of people playing P4U on this guys channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/gostunv
"Oh, a hunter..."