Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 02, 2014, 10:20:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
330162 Posts in 13528 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Persona 4 G: Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena (PS3/360/Arc) Announced (2012,ASW/Atlus)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 Print
Author Topic: Persona 4 G: Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena (PS3/360/Arc) Announced (2012,ASW/Atlus)  (Read 37565 times)
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: August 24, 2012, 03:15:36 PM »

You guys need to shut up now.

Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: August 24, 2012, 04:31:35 PM »

I'm over it, I'll stay out of the topic after this. Anything else we need to say will be PMs. Sorry for derailing the thread a bit.

TASTY!
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: August 24, 2012, 04:39:24 PM »

Blazblue=Guilty Gear with a fresh coat of paint and a few new functions.

Blazblue = dumbed down version of Guilty Gear.  Even Mori pretty much said as much.

Sakura and chun li are 1/4 the size of zangief, and have half his range and no grab priority.

What?  Other than throws, Chun-li and Sakura have no grabs to compare to Zangief.  Throws are throws.  Zangief's, Sakura's, and Chun-li's throws are incredibly similar with all having the same startup, recovery, and active frames as each other. At least for the SF4 series.  As far as SF4 series goes, Chunli's normals have great range last time I checked.  Not sure where you're getting your info.

Good zangief players can decimate chun li,

lolwut? The overall consensus is that the Zangief matchup is 7-3 in Chun-li's favor.   Are you just making things up and hoping no one notices?

and sakura is trash with or without bad health.

Trash?  Check out Uryo's Sakura and get back to me.  She is average at worst.  

It's been a pretty common thing in most fighting games for years, they call it balancing. The health shit is just stupid, and ever since akuma and his shit health back Capcom vs Snk, it's been bullshit.

Yes, I said different health was a part of balancing.  Thanks for reiterating what I said.  Again, why should a cat girl like Felicia have the same health as the Incredible Hulk?  Could you imagine if Phoenix and Dark Phoenix had normal health?  Honestly, complaining about this is pretty fucking silly.  They trade stamina for tools and gimmicks.  If they didn't have poor stamina, they wouldn't have the tools.  

Just because the big names at Evo and the sort aren't fans of anime fighting games (seriously arguing this?) doesn't mean that the majority of fighting game fans, both serious and casual, are not anime fans. This especially is true because most of the current fighting games are of an anime style, aside from maybe wrestling games, which generally cater to wrestling fans. I really can't believe you'd think otherwise.

I never said anything about Evo - I said well-known players.  I'll still hold to my point that most serious fighting game fans aren't necessarily anime fans nor interested in anime fighters unless that's what they specialize in.  Other than being made in Japan, anime and Street Fighter don't exactly have a ton in common.  So no, I don't think anime and Street Fighter/Marvel go hand in hand at all and I definitely wouldn't think being seriously into one would mean you love the other.  Honestly, until communities got their collective heads out of their asses and started moderating more, you couldn't even mention anime or anime fighters on Street Fighter-centric websites without tons of "Not another faggot weeaboo game..." posts or some variation thereof.

plead with all of you to stop playing it as it's FUCKING TERRIBLE, people will, and they'll probably like this piece of shit.

Guize, we should probably listen to him.  He is obviously all-knowing when it comes to the genre.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 05:00:36 PM by Akanbe- » Logged

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: August 24, 2012, 07:55:23 PM »

Dude, I freaking love Persona and P4 Arena - Agent D will attest to that, I would not shut the fuck up about it when we met up. There is no need for that, especially after Agent D has said he'll stop. Let's drop it and go back to talking about how awesome it is already, Jesus Christ.

Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: August 24, 2012, 09:17:40 PM »

Dude, I freaking love Persona and P4 Arena - Agent D will attest to that, I would not shut the fuck up about it when we met up. There is no need for that, especially after Agent D has said he'll stop. Let's drop it and go back to talking about how awesome it is already, Jesus Christ.
I deserved a retort from akanbe, dude.  Not going to reply to it, either, as I want to not instigate anything, as I said, I will not play in this topic anymore.

And yes, you like P4 and P4A.

TASTY!
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: August 15, 2013, 10:41:28 PM »

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201308/16038325.html

They making a 2nd game?

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Monsoon
Prinny Instructor

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: August 15, 2013, 11:19:27 PM »

Looks like it.  They were running a loke test in two locations.  Should have a slightly more formal announcement with a title and everything soonish.  Yukari and Junpei confirmed. 

Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: August 15, 2013, 11:23:50 PM »

Location test pics from Famitsu -- All Games Beta

Aww yeah~! Yukari is finally in P4A.

#hype
Taelus
Some music guy
RPGFan Editor

Leaves from the vine.

taelusramza
View Profile Email
« Reply #263 on: August 15, 2013, 11:24:53 PM »

THIS IS THE JOYOUS NEWS

"IT IS SUBTRACTION.  I WILL COME TO YOUR SCHOOL AND BEAT YOUR STUDENTS." - John
Fadedsun

Sunny Summoner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: August 15, 2013, 11:59:25 PM »

OMG OMg OMG

"Oh, a hunter..."
Jotacon
Contributing Editor

In the Name of the Moon, I will Punish you!

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: August 16, 2013, 12:31:18 AM »

Sentai Yukari? Yes, please!

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: August 16, 2013, 01:21:10 AM »

What the heck is Yukari wearing?

Jotacon
Contributing Editor

In the Name of the Moon, I will Punish you!

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: August 16, 2013, 01:24:07 AM »

She's the new Pink Argus from Phoenix Ranger Featherman R. So basically she's the Pink Ranger and it is awesome.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: August 16, 2013, 03:41:05 AM »

I hope it's not region locked.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Ranadiel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: August 16, 2013, 06:37:26 AM »

Wonder if there are going to be any other new characters besides Yukari and Junpei. Looks to me like there is enough space on char select for two more characters.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: