Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2014, 10:13:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334652 Posts in 13706 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Tokyo Game Show 2011
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print
Author Topic: Tokyo Game Show 2011  (Read 5134 times)
Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2011, 02:44:42 AM »

Fine I am overreacting, but (I can't finish this sentence without saying something stupid or embarrassing so I'll leave things at that)

CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2011, 05:32:22 AM »

Monster Hunter 4 can turn the tides in Japan if it's indeed 3DS exclusive. That is a fucking huge deal.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2011, 03:58:38 PM »

Can't wait to hear some more info on Ninja Gaiden Sigma 3 or whatever they're calling it.  A few videos they have showed so far looks pretty interesting.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2011, 04:36:12 PM »

All I got from TGS is how the Vita is shaping to be better than the 3DS is many, many ways.   Hm.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2011, 05:21:46 PM »

All I got from TGS is how the Vita is shaping to be better than the 3DS is many, many ways.   Hm.

Same here, but that rumored Zone of the Enders for the 3DS might be thing that can get me to buy a 3DS later (along with that Super Mario game that looks pretty fun).
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2011, 05:30:52 PM »

Same here, but that rumored Zone of the Enders for the 3DS might be thing that can get me to buy a 3DS later (along with that Super Mario game that looks pretty fun).

Heh, in the end it doesn't matter to me, there's usually only a hand full of titles I like for every system.  So long as I get, at the very least, 5 good games per console, I think I'm satisfied. :)

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2011, 08:32:38 PM »

“This will be, by far, the most gruesome Resident Evil game to date,” said the source

http://gematsu.com/2011/09/egm-resident-evil-6-brutally-scary-to-be-revealed-at-tokyo-game-show

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2011, 08:39:18 PM »

Except battery life.

Vita set to minimum equals 3DS set to gas guzzler.

Either way, we're going to be seeing the 3DSHevy (because it sure ain't going to be Lite) sooner rather than later.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2011, 08:59:14 PM »

Except battery life.

How do you figure?  The claim I heard was 3 to 5 hours for the Vita.  That's about the same as the 3DS.  Granted neither one is good...

Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2011, 10:43:33 PM »

Except battery life.

How do you figure?  The claim I heard was 3 to 5 hours for the Vita.  That's about the same as the 3DS.  Granted neither one is good...

Yeah it's about the same and it's keeping in line with what they said earlier, that it'd be equal to the PSP roughly.

And it has Ys, so combined with the ports and new games there's quite a bit that'd justify grabbing it if they come out quickly enough and don't suck.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2011, 11:13:09 PM »

“This will be, by far, the most gruesome Resident Evil game to date,” said the source

http://gematsu.com/2011/09/egm-resident-evil-6-brutally-scary-to-be-revealed-at-tokyo-game-show

MAY CONTAIN SCENES OF EXPLICIT VIOLENCE AND GORE.

Edit: This is what a PlayStation Vita game package looks like. Also kinda related to this, Hideo Kojima snaps pics of PlayStation Vita's sample colors.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 12:36:17 AM by Yggdrasil » Logged
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2011, 02:57:43 AM »

Well, the conference (or whatever) that KojiPro did has ended and they really didn't show much.

There was just two new announcements from the whole thing though: The premium packages for MGS2 Substance, 3 Subsistence HD Edition and Peace Walker HD Edition for Japan, Konami style and all that. The other thing is that they are releasing the anime series of Zone of the Enders Dolores,i in Blu-ray. Is all of the series in a big box.

Other than that they showed that MGS: Rising is in Production but that really didn't really matter that much because Yumi Kikuchi was busy being cute. :3

And it was also shown that you can choose to see the cutscenes in wide screen or standard 4x3 format.

So yeah. Kojima did an history lesson of Metal Gear and Zone of the Enders for then to do some trolling with Rising, Kikuchi being cute, a shitload of (mostly "old") Metal Gear stuff being remastered and Zone of the Enders animu in Blu-ray. All in all, it was a weird but fun show to watch.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 01:00:58 PM by Yggdrasil » Logged
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2011, 04:25:08 AM »

The question is whether or not MGS:Rising will still feature Tactical Watermelon Slicing Action or not?

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2011, 04:59:02 AM »

Monster Hunter 3G looks nice, and it seems that nobody at the event say something negative about the frankenstick for the 3DS.

Also, Capcom put a special edition on their e-Capcom store that has the frankenstick, a clock, a figure and the game. You can choose what you want to buy of all that stuff as you can see on the page.

A shame that she doesn't come with the game though. :(

The game also seems to have like 3 options for the control of the camera.

The question is whether or not MGS:Rising will still feature Tactical Watermelon Slicing Action or not?

Like Schäfer said in Uncharted 2: "You have to believe!".
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2011, 07:07:34 AM »

^Damn... And I don't mean that riduculous 3DS add-on.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: