Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 23, 2014, 06:26:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
332005 Posts in 13600 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Hitman: Absolution
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hitman: Absolution  (Read 1489 times)
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« on: September 07, 2011, 08:03:14 PM »

I was messing around in the Japanese website of Square Enix as I usually do and I ended up in the Square Enix Extreme Edges Blog thingy and just for curiosity I go to see the stuff for Hitman: Absolution that they have posted there, thing is that I found this trailer and man I don't know what's up with Eidos in the last few years but their partnership with Square Enix has done wonderful things for them and their big projects.

Anyone is interested in the new Hitman though? Never played one myself since I was too young when the series started, but it seemed like a neat little game when I saw it at one of my old friend's house on his PC back then.

Also, Hitman: Hitman.
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 11:13:21 AM »

I've been a bit leery about this game, and I'm a big fan of the series.  I keep hearing the developers saying that they want to flesh out gunplay in Absolution, but Hitman has always been greatest when you're choking a bitch from behind and stealing their clothes. :P  Hopefully they won't change up the formula too much, because Blood Money was damn near perfect.

Maxximum
Not quite over gaming

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 01:29:32 PM »

I don't know what's up with Eidos in the last few years but their partnership with Square Enix has done wonderful things for them and their big projects.

Square-Enix has actually been doing pretty well as a publisher. The new Tombraider game is also coming out under their banner, and that looks very promising as well.

NOW PLAYING:
Final Fantasy XIII: The time has come...
Edna & Harvey: The Breakout: Its...Odd...
One Finger Death Punch: F*ck Yeah! - The game
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 01:33:28 AM »

Trailers:

Hitman: Absolution 'Attack of the Saints' Trailer

Hitman: Absolution 'Run For Your Life' Trailer
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 04:37:09 PM by Yggdrasil » Logged
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 02:05:32 AM »

---
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 12:29:25 PM by Yggdrasil » Logged
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2012, 10:53:14 AM »

Is this the game that if you preorder you get the awesome "where's waldo" style sniper challenge?
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2012, 04:37:39 PM »

Hitman: Absolution Launch Trailer

Is this the game that if you preorder you get the awesome "where's waldo" style sniper challenge?

It was this?

Edit: Reviews!

"A passable stealth game, but one that betrays almost everything that, until now, has made Hitman great." -- PC Gamer

"Absolution is the occasional freedom to be a silent killer but is also thimble-sized levels, gun-toting fetish nuns, and a prolonged and startling absence of silenced weapons. Absolution is a clever free-form Contracts mode with less hits than the New Radicals. Absolution has its priorities confused." -- Rock, Paper, Shotgun
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 11:26:42 PM by Yggdrasil » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: