Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2014, 02:31:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319103 Posts in 13032 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  Emperor's SaGa
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Emperor's SaGa  (Read 3737 times)
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 08, 2011, 11:46:51 AM »

Fuck.

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/09/08/emperors_saga/

There's a new SaGa series game in the works, but it's not like the old SaGa games. Emperors SaGa, which gets a mention in a booklet that's included with this week's Famitsu, is designed for the popular GREE mobile social gaming platform.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 12:48:28 AM »

So what ever happened to Squeenix's 'Death to Mana and SaGa!' policy they announced earlier this year? Or does it only apply to the Mana series?

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Jonathan Ingram
Banninated

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 08:11:22 AM »

So what ever happened to Squeenix's 'Death to Mana and SaGa!' policy they announced earlier this year?

This news is the proof that they are living up to their word. For a game to be relegated to a social gaming service is worth than death.
Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011, 08:50:22 PM »

uggghhh

Maxximum

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 09:35:45 AM »

Better that this happened to SaGa than, say, Chrono. Id say Mana would probably be a better fit for this sort of thing though.

NOW PLAYING:                                         IMPRESSIONS:
Natural Selection2:                                         RTS/FPS hybrid that I just cant seem to get bored of.
Hearthstone:                                                 I don't like card games, and yet I enjoy this.
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2011, 02:27:45 PM »

Better that this happened to SaGa than, say, Chrono. Id say Mana would probably be a better fit for this sort of thing though.

I still have no idea how Friends of Mana ultimately turned out. But given how the rest of that awful compilation was; it couldn't have been good.

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2011, 08:45:35 AM »

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/12/06/saga-series-goes-to-smartphones-with-emperors-saga/

Welp. This apparently is a thing after all. At least we know that it has a selectable gender option for the MC.

MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2012, 09:48:12 PM »

Fucking Square, moving my favorite series to a platform I will never fucking have.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2012, 10:25:47 AM »

Fucking Square, moving my favorite series to a platform I will never fucking have.

I'd make a joke about Squeenix's ability to keep their mobile games on mobile platforms but this is a SaGa game we're talking about here, so yeah, I feel your pain.

beach1

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2012, 08:37:07 PM »

So I'm assuming the DS remakes didn't do too well..?

Bad news, but I still feel glad that they're at least still actually making new games in the series. Hopefully the next one will be on the 3ds or Vita..
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: