Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2014, 03:21:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
340876 Posts in 13928 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Fire Emblem 3DS
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 44 Print
Author Topic: Fire Emblem 3DS  (Read 77411 times)
Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: June 06, 2012, 10:53:42 PM »

AND THE FANS GO WIIIILLLD

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633
http://dice963.tumblr.com/

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
RAINBOW PIXEL POWER!!!
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 06, 2012, 11:48:28 PM »

It took them three E3 conferences just for this.

And a slip of the tongue. Even Reggie expected it to have been announced!
Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: June 06, 2012, 11:56:02 PM »

And a slip of the tongue.

Yeah, the official Twitter message sounds like it's trying to cover the slip, it read like it was written in two seconds haha x)

We are excited to confirm a NEW game announcement coming to the US: the new 3DS Fire Emblem! More info to come.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633
http://dice963.tumblr.com/

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
RAINBOW PIXEL POWER!!!
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: June 07, 2012, 01:54:37 AM »

Yeah, I'm just confounded at how they missed that in the three conferences that gave us Non-Specific Action Figure, Disney Nintendo Land, and Threediots (nevermind the exact same Scriblenauts trailer in all three). That and some kind of confirmation that Sony wasn't just making a pathetic Smash Bros. clone were all that I really wanted this year. This E3 out-sucks 07's.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
insertnamehere

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: June 07, 2012, 06:33:35 AM »

If only

come get high with me
ba dum tissssss
cj_iwakura
Wayfarer of the Time

Counting The Sheep

cjiwakurax
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: June 07, 2012, 09:56:46 AM »

If it weren't for this, Code of Princess, and Watch Dogs(seriously), this E3 would've been a total disaster.

Well that and Agni's Philosophy, but who knows if that'll lead to anything down the line.

蒼く咲く華 日は灯り 天に流れる | Kill The Past
Aeolus

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: June 07, 2012, 11:40:59 AM »

If it weren't for this, Code of Princess, and Watch Dogs(seriously), this E3 would've been a total disaster.

Well that and Agni's Philosophy, but who knows if that'll lead to anything down the line.

I wouldn't say a "total" disaster without those since Simcity 5, Assassin Creed 3, and Paper Mario looked good and impressions on New Super Mario Bros. U, Castlevania, and Luigi's Mansion looked favorable at least, but even with the sum total of these games on their own this would've been disastrous. I'd say we ended up with dismal and pathetic (except for Microsoft as that was entirely unmitigated in disaster magnitude).

Additionally I wouldn't put anything on Agni's Philosophy or anything Squeenix does these days. To me, they're almost as bad as Crapcom (if by a sizable margin).

Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: June 07, 2012, 12:29:18 PM »

The best game that Square Enix had to show was Tomb Raider, and it looks a lot like Uncharted, which is a good thing in my book but that still doesn't mean that we are getting more of the same.

E3 was a mixed bag just like every year. Though, I don't know how bad these conferences can get year after year... especially Microsoft.
mjrpgfan

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: June 07, 2012, 04:38:59 PM »

Are you talking about newly announced games only? How about Metal Gear Rising, X-Com: Enemy Unknown, or Rayman Legends? It's rare for hardcore games like those to get a big spotlight.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 04:40:59 PM by mjrpgfan » Logged
AuraChannelerChris
The RPG Adventurer

Ultimate RPG Gamer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: June 09, 2012, 04:06:11 PM »

E3 was not a big disappointment. People had just insane wishes that weren't that likely to happen.

"(Huh. He's been quiet for a while. I wonder what's he thinking?)" ~Made by yours truly~
Youtube Channel - Current Walkthrough: The Wonderful 101
Klyde Chroma
LVL 12. Obsessive Compulsive Fruity Assassin

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: June 09, 2012, 05:09:02 PM »

E3 was not a big disappointment. People had just insane wishes that weren't that likely to happen.

If hoping for the announcement of a new or not known to be localized yet, console JRPG (not hand-held) was an insane wish I'm guilty as charged... I'm with the "this E3 sucks" crowd I'm afraid.... I don't dig Castelvania... I could care less if I ever saw another Mario.... I've seen enough coverage of Persona 4 crap to feel as though I've already played the damn fighter..... Thank goodness NIS had a playable Mugen Souls to hear a good report about or seriously I would not have felt a real drop of excitement over any console news... And to be honest there weren't even that many handheld announcement that peaked my interest aside from the few mentioned a post or two ago... Then again given the current popular trends in gaming I guess my wishes are a bit "insane"...... Oh well.....

*Klyde meanders back to his journey of procuring old Japanese SNES RPGs until Growlanser IV comes out.....ironically enough, on a handheld......*

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.

Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: June 09, 2012, 05:11:39 PM »

E3 was a disappointment in the way that nothing was announced that we didn't really already know about. Sure, some of the games look fine. Great, even. But E3 has traditionally been about new announcements and showing off some new releases incoming.

I mean, the entire hour devoted to the 3DS were all games announced over a month ago.

Aeolus

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: June 10, 2012, 01:46:24 AM »

I'll admit it, my insane wishes for E3 2012 were word on a US release of FE11 and a roster reveal for Sony Smash Bros beyond who we already knew about. Guess I'll need to learn to dial it back for next year.

kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 10, 2012, 03:11:48 AM »

As you might have noticed, I was pretty happy to see this get announced. Even if it was kind of accidental on Reggie's part.

Guess I better get that purple 3DS.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
mjrpgfan

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: June 11, 2012, 04:23:46 AM »

I'm happy with the localization announcement, but I'll still end up having to import a JP 3DS to play games like Project X Zone and Super Robot Wars. Next time there's a region locked console/portable I'm probably only getting the Japanese version.

If any of you are still itching for Fire Emblem, I still highly recommend FE12. I think it's one of the best FEs and it's too bad it won't be localized.

Also I just edited my "recommended tactics game" article to include screenshots and description text, so take a look if you like tactics games.

ADMIN EDIT: We don't link fan translations here.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 04:38:46 AM by mjrpgfan » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 44 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: