Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 23, 2014, 01:10:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327198 Posts in 13393 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Fire Emblem 3DS
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 44 Print
Author Topic: Fire Emblem 3DS  (Read 60459 times)
Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: February 04, 2013, 02:41:22 PM »

For whomever is hit by the shipping delay and hadn't pre-ordered/paid/been set on a retail copy and/or the retail bonus, the game IS out on the 3DS eShop tomorrow.

Scratch that (unless you're on the East Coast), it's out right now.

That would be me :( Called the Gamestop in Indy and they won't get it until Friday. I didn't want to play the game this week apparently.

Try target even if you are on the east coast.... I live in Northeast Pennsylvania and I just walked out of target an hour ago with my copy.... I walked over to gamestop and grabbed the artbook of a cancelled pre-order immediately after...... tis' a goooooood day!

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Blace

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: February 04, 2013, 03:55:01 PM »

For whomever is hit by the shipping delay and hadn't pre-ordered/paid/been set on a retail copy and/or the retail bonus, the game IS out on the 3DS eShop tomorrow.

That would be me :( Called the Gamestop in Indy and they won't get it until Friday. I didn't want to play the game this week apparently.

Try target even if you are on the east coast.... I live in Northeast Pennsylvania and I just walked out of target an hour ago with my copy.... I walked over to gamestop and grabbed the artbook of a cancelled pre-order immediately after...... tis' a goooooood day!

I'll give them a call and see. Don't want to drive 30 minutes for nothing. Thanks for the heads up!

Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: February 04, 2013, 04:20:05 PM »

All the targets in the area have copies... except mine, of course.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
XBL ID: Akanbe
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Twitter@AkanbeRPG
Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: February 04, 2013, 04:24:43 PM »

damn..... sorry to hear that... i was just replying to your other post wishing you luck.... there is always the option of a short road trip (call first and make sure their selling it, as they are not supposed to until wed. according to my local target folk)

as for the game.... i think this may finally be what I needed to break me of my problem with handhelds... granted i've only been playing for about 2 hours but its sure has been an impressive 2 hours!

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #274 on: February 04, 2013, 04:30:55 PM »

Maybe I'll try Target on the way home from work.  I went to the GameStop I had it reserved from, a Best Buy and a Walmart and none had it in stock.

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: February 04, 2013, 04:33:46 PM »

Try not to blame your local Gamestop for shitty haps.  We got an email from head office told to release the game on Tuesday.... February 4th... x(

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #276 on: February 04, 2013, 04:36:11 PM »

Try not to blame your local Gamestop for shitty haps.  We got an email from head office told to release the game on Tuesday.... February 4th... x(

Having worked retail for almost ten years (including a 4 year stint at GS) I know what's the fault of the clerk and what's outside their control.  I'd never go after a clerk for shitty corporate policies.

Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: February 04, 2013, 04:41:20 PM »

damn..... sorry to hear that... i was just replying to your other post wishing you luck.... there is always the option of a short road trip (call first and make sure their selling it, as they are not supposed to until wed. according to my local target folk)

Looks like the closest instock one is a good 1.5 hours away =\ .  I'm going to keep WM/Tar/BBY webpages open so I remember to check them tomorrow to see if they were any changes since Tuesday is often the release day for games.

I heard the GS artbook is very minimal.  If someone is looking for a more robust one, try this one: http://www.amazon.com/Emblem-Awakening-Kakusei-Sheets-Knights/dp/404886694X

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
XBL ID: Akanbe
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Twitter@AkanbeRPG
Blace

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: February 04, 2013, 04:55:14 PM »

Target 30 min away has it and is holding one for me :) Success! Thanks Klyde!

Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: February 04, 2013, 05:17:04 PM »

Meanwhile, I'm screwed over til Friday given that the whole point of my GS preorder was to obtain a 3DS.

At least I still have other games to play while I wait.

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #280 on: February 04, 2013, 08:47:00 PM »

GameStop: Lol, come back Friday, game delayed.

Me: OK.  *goes to Target, buys game off shelf*

Blace

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: February 04, 2013, 09:08:04 PM »

GameStop: Lol, come back Friday, game delayed.

Me: OK.  *goes to Target, buys game off shelf*

Haha I did the same thing. Went to Target and got their last copy of the game only because I had it held for me. They said there was 3 other people who called and left their number in case I didn't pick it up. They were only sent 3 copies of the game too, which is ridiculous. Oh well, I got my copy!

Jimmy

Wakens the Ferine Strain

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: February 04, 2013, 09:45:03 PM »

There are advantages to living in NYC. I was able to get the bundle at Nintendo World after work today. I've made it to Chapter 2. It's been a while since I played an FE game. I was just going at it without a care when all of a sudden Lissa died. I was kind of okay with that since I don't like her already. I'm glad to get back into an FE game though.
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: February 04, 2013, 10:21:23 PM »

There are advantages to living in NYC. I was able to get the bundle at Nintendo World after work today. I've made it to Chapter 2. It's been a while since I played an FE game. I was just going at it without a care when all of a sudden Lissa died. I was kind of okay with that since I don't like her already. I'm glad to get back into an FE game though.

Her pig tails piss me off.  And her dress net that doesn't get quite covered...bleh, rot!
As much as I like Yusuke Kozaki, the way he draws faces is kinda copy+pastey. =/

Otherwise I'm happy to say my first FE experience is overwhelmingly positive!  This game is addictive!  I'm glad whether or not characters can be perma-death'd is an option, already had a character 1-hit KO'd due to a critical hit (I think someone already mentioned there isn't really a good "reset" system in place either).

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: February 04, 2013, 10:57:43 PM »

You're talking about restarting a chapter when someone dies? Just quit a chapter, or bookmark it or whatever, go back to the main menu and choose Continue INSTEAD of Bookmark. You'll restart the chapter that way.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 44 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: