Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 30, 2014, 07:39:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
335208 Posts in 13725 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Bravely Default: Flying Fairy
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] Print
Author Topic: Bravely Default: Flying Fairy  (Read 100213 times)
Der Jermeister

The Angry Videogame Fur

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1050 on: July 09, 2014, 01:23:45 PM »

The repeated boss fights towards the end are certainly off-putting, for certain, and it's at that point that the game has somewhat jumped the shark for me, but I'll still finish it.

AuraChannelerChris
The RPG Adventurer

Ultimate RPG Gamer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1051 on: July 10, 2014, 12:01:31 AM »

I'm still somewhere in the middle of Chapter 5. I just couldn't stomach the boredom, and the knowledge that there's two more chapters of that is not helping motivate me to finish.
Chapter 6 is where things starts to get truly interesting. Chapter 5 is just a way for you to wonder, "What the hell happened?"

"(Huh. He's been quiet for a while. I wonder what's he thinking?)" ~Made by yours truly~
Youtube Channel - Current Walkthrough: The Wonderful 101
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1052 on: July 10, 2014, 05:55:42 AM »

I'm still somewhere in the middle of Chapter 5. I just couldn't stomach the boredom, and the knowledge that there's two more chapters of that is not helping motivate me to finish.
Chapter 6 is where things starts to get truly interesting. Chapter 5 is just a way for you to wonder, "What the hell happened?"

The only things of note that happen in Chapter 6 are the Chest Key finally dropping at the very beginning and the Conjurer Job fight at the very end. Chapter 7 is where the fights are actually changed up and the game drops the "Didn't we fight these chucklefucks before?" narrative for character based idiosyncrasy ("You have no Girl Power. We must fight."), and Chapter 8 is all about Supra-charged Team Fights that are more like post game fights like Omega Weapon/Shinryu were in FFV.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: