Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2014, 11:59:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
332727 Posts in 13632 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Bravely Default: Flying Fairy
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 71 Print
Author Topic: Bravely Default: Flying Fairy  (Read 94879 times)
Cyril

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #645 on: February 09, 2014, 04:07:42 PM »

Added you and Agent D.  If I missed anyone, let me know!

Also, the difficulty in this game is weird.  I went from feeling rather weak near the end of the desert section (with that optional boss duo) to feeling really strong, almost overpowered at the beginning of the next section by decimating the two optional bosses.  Maybe it's just because my Black Mage got its tier two spells.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #646 on: February 09, 2014, 04:16:09 PM »

I've had exp off for like 3 dungeons now, and I have found no difficulty in any fights. The hardest fight so far was the red mage fight because it kept charming my guys who would then clock my team with a strong hit and 1 shot me. So I'm probably still overleveled.

I'll add you in a few minutes, moncapitan.

TASTY!
Aurian

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #647 on: February 09, 2014, 06:01:37 PM »

I just added you.  If anyone wants to add me, my code is 0645-6505-4522.  I go by MonCappy on Nintendo.

I tried fighting beelzebub lvl10.....that is not a level 10 fight!

Goddamn it, when my level can't kill an enemy of the same level, i don't know what to do with these "levels" anymore....

BRAVERS.  FRIEND CODE.  RAAAH NOW. DO-EET.
I couldn't beat Beelzebub until I was around level 15.  He kept kicking my ass with his acid breath attack.  Even after leveling up that high, the fight was no picnic.

P.S.  I added Dice, Cyril and Klutz to my friends list.  Reciprocation would be highly appreciated.

Please add me too? 1005-8832-7182

siveon

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #648 on: February 09, 2014, 07:16:49 PM »

Added Dice, Aurian, Agent D, Klutz and Cyril.

I need all the help I can get.

Agent D, nice choice of color for your Mii. :P
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #649 on: February 09, 2014, 07:25:28 PM »

I think I'm 0318-8109-6785.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

siveon

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #650 on: February 09, 2014, 07:27:39 PM »

I think I'm 0318-8109-6785.

Added. It's like an in-game way to cheat!
MonCapitan2002

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #651 on: February 09, 2014, 07:44:14 PM »

I just added you.  If anyone wants to add me, my code is 0645-6505-4522.  I go by MonCappy on Nintendo.

I tried fighting beelzebub lvl10.....that is not a level 10 fight!

Goddamn it, when my level can't kill an enemy of the same level, i don't know what to do with these "levels" anymore....

BRAVERS.  FRIEND CODE.  RAAAH NOW. DO-EET.
I couldn't beat Beelzebub until I was around level 15.  He kept kicking my ass with his acid breath attack.  Even after leveling up that high, the fight was no picnic.

P.S.  I added Dice, Cyril and Klutz to my friends list.  Reciprocation would be highly appreciated.

Please add me too? 1005-8832-7182
Done.

AuraChannelerChris
The RPG Adventurer

Ultimate RPG Gamer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #652 on: February 09, 2014, 09:41:51 PM »

Okay, when I thought Monk was overpowered, it quickly fell down the scale once Chapter 1 rolled over.

That boss in the cave gave me a lot of trouble that I had to rely on calling friends and getting free bonuses. I was lvl. 17 at the time.

That was actually a pretty epic fight.

"(Huh. He's been quiet for a while. I wonder what's he thinking?)" ~Made by yours truly~
Youtube Channel - Current Walkthrough: The Wonderful 101
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #653 on: February 09, 2014, 09:47:56 PM »

I added a bunch of friend codes here so check your lists and such, please.

The script kinda feels like watching an episode of frasier. Ringabel and Agnes are so proper sounding, then Tiz comes off as a hillbilly, and Edea could be a valley girl. It's cute if a tad forced. Sage dude is awesome though.

omg, awesome comparison. xD

I get nervous playing this game, I have no idea if I'm doing it right or not.

Also, the economy bloody sucks, I find myself grinding just for money sometimes to get new equips.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #654 on: February 10, 2014, 02:00:08 AM »

Okay, when I thought Monk was overpowered, it quickly fell down the scale once Chapter 1 rolled over.

That boss in the cave gave me a lot of trouble that I had to rely on calling friends and getting free bonuses. I was lvl. 17 at the time.

That was actually a pretty epic fight.

Yeah, I went from flattening the Dragon in short order to needing to burn SP points to clear the tutorial quest not get wiped out by Orthros (would've helped if I had equipped Abate Fire on my Thief instead of Speed +10%, she spent most of that fight eating dirt). And yeah, between the diminishing number of beast type enemies, the presence of the Angel Bow, and the general lack of weapon upgrades since Bastet Claws have left my Monk doing less damage than my Thief (although my Monk now has abilities that can help her surpass my Thief's damage output, but it requires a few turns to set up).

But seriously, a good weapon makes all the difference.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #655 on: February 10, 2014, 05:47:56 AM »

Heh heh...I was level 29 when I fought orthros. I just braved and cast 4 fires on the ice head and melee blitzed with the other 3 members. After getting slapped for 4 rounds from the surviving head, I blitzed again and won. That's pretty much been the strategy for bosses since.

TASTY!
Cyril

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #656 on: February 10, 2014, 06:05:11 AM »

Black Mages make Orthros easy.  I had a much bigger problem with the next crystal boss than him, until I realized that
Code:
his physical attack is also water-based, so you can use water defense skills to lower the damage you take.

Also, friendly warning: There's a spoiler in the artbook just by placement of one of the character's art in a certain section.  I'd recommend not going more than, say, half in.

On an unrelated and pointless note, I love the Hartschild theme.  It's really the first noteworthy song on the soundtrack for me.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #657 on: February 10, 2014, 06:09:50 AM »

Black Mages make Orthros easy.  I had a much bigger problem with the next crystal boss than him, until I realized that
Code:
his physical attack is also water-based, so you can use water defense skills to lower the damage you take.

Also, friendly warning: There's a spoiler in the artbook just by placement of one of the character's art in a certain section.  I'd recommend not going more than, say, half in.

On an unrelated and pointless note, I love the Hartschild theme.  It's really the first noteworthy song on the soundtrack for me.
I took the same approach for it too, brave blitz 4 spells and melee the rest. Eat 4 hits which wasn't so painful, and cura twice during the next blitz. It works pretty well, and I've had experience turned off for roughly 70% of chapter 2 so I was only 38 fighting the boss.

I gotta say, auto fight and speed up is awesome.

TASTY!
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #658 on: February 10, 2014, 07:21:06 AM »

So does anybody know what the deal is with the guy in the Wind Shrine? I half expect him to be some sort of sidequest related but usually there's more of an indication as to what's up with somebody than "You're not good enough. Come back tomorrow.".

Also: Fashionaaabul.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 09:58:54 AM by Aeolus » Logged

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Darilon
Level 5 Spoony Bard

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #659 on: February 10, 2014, 08:30:50 AM »

So does anybody know what the deal is with the guy in the Wind Shrine? I half expect him to be some sort of sidequest related but usually there's more of an indication as to what's up with somebody than "You're not good enough. Come back tomorrow.".

It is part of the summoner sidequest. Once you get the job he will "test" you to see if you are worthy of that summon.

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 71 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: