Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2014, 04:48:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334755 Posts in 13709 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Ys (IV) Memories of Celceta
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Print
Author Topic: Ys (IV) Memories of Celceta  (Read 14748 times)
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: November 25, 2013, 10:23:26 AM »

Damn, this game comes out this week?! And me without an Vita?! Ugh. I probably won't get one until next year sometime. I have to fork out for a 3DS for Christmas. Bummer.

Playing: TWD Season 2, Alan Wake
Reading: Mistborn #2 by Brandon Sanderson
Ranadiel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: November 26, 2013, 06:46:20 PM »

Worth noting that this game does not have release-date delivery from Amazon (I'm so used to that now that it surprises me when it's not an option...).  Furthermore it's being released on the week of Thanksgiving, meaning that even if it gets shipped Tuesday it's probably not going to be delivered until the following Monday...
How dare you doubt Amazon! They will never fail! *hugs his copy of Ys IV that was delivered from Amazon today*

.....Now if only I had a Vita.
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: November 26, 2013, 07:31:13 PM »

Worth noting that this game does not have release-date delivery from Amazon (I'm so used to that now that it surprises me when it's not an option...).  Furthermore it's being released on the week of Thanksgiving, meaning that even if it gets shipped Tuesday it's probably not going to be delivered until the following Monday...
How dare you doubt Amazon! They will never fail! *hugs his copy of Ys IV that was delivered from Amazon today*

But is yours a Collectors' Edition? *hugs his Collectors' Edition of Ys IV*

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Holykael1
What is a man?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: November 26, 2013, 08:08:56 PM »

Shit... Now I have to wait 2 weeks for this to arrive. Im surprised I managed to get the vita before the actual game, thought it was going to be the other way around.

Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: November 26, 2013, 10:38:03 PM »

What the heck?  My copy hasn't even shipped yet...

Monsoon
Prinny Instructor

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: November 26, 2013, 10:52:28 PM »

Well, I bought the Silver Edition.  And I don't have a Vita.  But I have a CD player! 

(this Ys music collection is pretty baller, guys)

Cyril

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: November 26, 2013, 11:11:28 PM »

Mine should be arriving from Amazon tomorrow.

I'm so excited.  I'm terribly jealous of you guys who have it already.
Ranadiel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: November 27, 2013, 06:59:17 AM »

Worth noting that this game does not have release-date delivery from Amazon (I'm so used to that now that it surprises me when it's not an option...).  Furthermore it's being released on the week of Thanksgiving, meaning that even if it gets shipped Tuesday it's probably not going to be delivered until the following Monday...

But is yours a Collectors' Edition? *hugs his Collectors' Edition of Ys IV*

Yes, yes it is. For I always go for the collector's edition.....minus one Ys game, where I somehow missed the fact that there was a collector's edition.

Mine should be arriving from Amazon tomorrow.

I'm so excited.  I'm terribly jealous of you guys who have it already.
Well you might end up playing it before the rest of us since everyone who seems to have it already is in the category of "I don't own a Vita yet".
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 27, 2013, 10:41:02 AM »

I have a Vita (a recent acquisition), but no Ys. ;(

NANOMACHINES, SON.
neogalahad

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: November 28, 2013, 12:00:03 PM »

Got the silver edition, packaging reminds me of the old Lunar Working Designs packaging. Top quality and the game is fantastic. The 3 cd collection is cool but a lot of the tracks are the versions I dont like. Disc 2 is the best as it has mostly Ys IV and Memories of Celceta tracks. Its nice to hear the Dawn of Ys tracks right next to their remastered versions.

@Monsoon, the weapons change there appearance.

ALSO all Ys titles on PSN and Steam are on sale for 50% off! I picked up Ys Oath in Felghana and Chronicles for 15 bucks!
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: December 04, 2013, 02:57:11 AM »

Have any of you guys who got the limited edition for this game been able to find CDDB info for the soundtrack?  I'm way to lazy to enter this stuff myself...

Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: December 04, 2013, 08:34:05 AM »

Silver edition finally arrived for me in the mail.  In the middle of P4G though, so it's going to be awhile before I get to it.  Stoked though.
ultra7k

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: December 04, 2013, 12:06:03 PM »

I want to play this so badly, but stuck in the middle of so many games right now. I must polish off at least Ys Seven and AC4 before trying to play this game.
Elegance

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: December 07, 2013, 04:00:45 PM »

Considering RPGFan's fondness of Falcom, how did this not get on the GOTY poll?
Aurian

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: December 08, 2013, 12:56:44 PM »

Came out too late?

Anyways, currently playing this now. Its engaging enough, but I think I enjoyed Fire Emblem and SMT more this year.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: