- Hating multiplayer? Yeah. I've got a bunch of reasons. Stupid people, working out a schedule to play with friends, blah, blah.
- Games are too long? Nah. I put 40 hours into Fallout 3 before I even started working on the main quest outside of the original vault.
- Miss compelling storylines? Nope. Plenty of great storylines out there today.
- Think originality's dead? Well, let's call it "chronically ill." Any time a good, original game comes out, it's copied by a million others. Always has been, always will be. Same is true in all forms of entertainment, from movies to tv to books to music...
- Miss when games were about fun? Why would you play a game that's not fun? How was Rock Band not all about fun? What about Portal 2?
Whew. Not too old - just antisocial. :)