Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 22, 2014, 01:40:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
329411 Posts in 13493 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Dragon's Dogma
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17 Print
Author Topic: Dragon's Dogma  (Read 30312 times)
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: May 07, 2012, 08:31:30 PM »

The only reason I'm "boycotting" Capcom myself is that they have canned the games I want and haven't released anything I REALLY want, at worst I'll just skip borderline cases (usually fighters) until there's something I actually want enough... like this, though I'm going to wait a bit because I'm NOT that interested to play right away.

Plus we really don't know just how much game will be available at the start versus how much of it will require DLC to unlock.

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Fyle

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: May 08, 2012, 09:38:37 PM »

I'm thinking
The only reason I'm "boycotting" Capcom myself is that they have canned the games I want and haven't released anything I REALLY want, at worst I'll just skip borderline cases (usually fighters) until there's something I actually want enough... like this, though I'm going to wait a bit because I'm NOT that interested to play right away.

Plus we really don't know just how much game will be available at the start versus how much of it will require DLC to unlock.

All this.

Gonna wait for people to get their hands on this and try it out before I buy. I'm thinking of giving up console gaming and going PC exclusive... This game comes out a week or so after d3? Not the best timing for me.

Looks like it could be good tho. I do have hopes for it.  

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 09:40:53 PM by Fyle » Logged

I was once a pick up artist like you until I took an RPG to the knee.
Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: May 08, 2012, 09:57:27 PM »

I am hyped as hell for this game.  What really sucks is having to pack up my house in preparation for moving just a few days after it releases.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: May 09, 2012, 04:25:03 PM »

I look forward to hearing how this is, and maybe a lucky day 1 via gamefly. Otherwise, fuck crapcom, still unhappy with all of their shit.

Still say the game was pretty cool looking, and not too shabby control and gameplay wise.

TASTY!
Fyle

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: May 10, 2012, 06:56:33 AM »

I look forward to hearing how this is, and maybe a lucky day 1 via gamefly. Otherwise, fuck crapcom, still unhappy with all of their shit.

Agreed.

Looking forward to the reviews. I haven't bought a Capcom game aside from Street Fighter so, may as well keep it that way with all the DLC shit I hear about.

It does look like it has potential tho.

(^O^☆♪

Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: May 10, 2012, 07:38:53 AM »

It doesn't seem like any screwy DLC shit is going on w/ this game... yet. So if you want it, buy it. Support Capcom games that aren't DLC-murderfests
Fyle

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: May 10, 2012, 10:54:42 AM »

It doesn't seem like any screwy DLC shit is going on w/ this game... yet. So if you want it, buy it. Support Capcom games that aren't DLC-murderfests

I kinda see your point but, basically you support Capcom or you don't. If D3 wasn't around the bend, I'd jump on this. I was excited about it, but, I think the phrase fuck crapcom is more fun to say than this game may be.

Good one Agent D, especially if you made that up.

Cheers.

(#^.^#)

Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: May 10, 2012, 12:11:40 PM »

I kinda see your point but, basically you support Capcom or you don't. If D3 wasn't around the bend, I'd jump on this. I was excited about it, but, I think the phrase fuck crapcom is more fun to say than this game may be.

Good one Agent D, especially if you made that up.

Cheers.

(#^.^#)
Eh, I've got a negative variation name for every company when they're pissing me off. Just so happens some work better than others...
Crapcom, Square-penis, Failtronic Arts, Activishit, Bust, Whacklus, Nippon Kimchi (I really don't like kimchi so it works), Bioflop....I can't remember other companies right now but I have more.

TASTY!
hell_snake

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: May 10, 2012, 01:02:15 PM »

Launch Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krf0ipw7KHQ

"An unanswered question is better than an unquestioned answer"
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: May 10, 2012, 01:10:45 PM »

The only game that should be punished is Asura's Wrath that's making you pay for DLC for the full or complete ending or whatever.  I think DLC that contributes to the over-arching story is just mean and definitely a bad business tactic showing how greedy an industry can be.  No one forces you to buy DLC though.  If you buy it, clearly and hopefully you're buying it because you think the game is worth the buck.

Actually, for the all the retards who bitched about ME3's ending, they should pay because they literally whined a new ending out of EA.

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: May 10, 2012, 04:34:33 PM »

They're pretty mum about it till closer to the release, if their other games are any indicator.  I'll be curious to see if whatever dlc they make is already on the disc or not.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: May 10, 2012, 05:55:48 PM »

Wheeee~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec5JGtDZWvM
Fyle

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: May 10, 2012, 09:17:22 PM »

Eh, I've got a negative variation name for every company when they're pissing me off. Just so happens some work better than others...
Crapcom, Square-penis, Failtronic Arts, Activishit, Bust, Whacklus, Nippon Kimchi (I really don't like kimchi so it works), Bioflop....I can't remember other companies right now but I have more.

Ya, those are okay, but crapcom works especially well imo.

I mean the game could be good, but, I've accepted the fact D3 is online only (for now) and if the loot captivates me near what it did in D2 (which i musta played almost as much as every other game combined) I won't be needing a game for a while. IF D3 was coming out in a few months, sure, I woulda picked this up, why not? It looks fun and somewhat original all in all.

Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: May 11, 2012, 01:11:41 AM »

Ya, those are okay, but crapcom works especially well imo.

I mean the game could be good, but, I've accepted the fact D3 is online only (for now) and if the loot captivates me near what it did in D2 (which i musta played almost as much as every other game combined) I won't be needing a game for a while. IF D3 was coming out in a few months, sure, I woulda picked this up, why not? It looks fun and somewhat original all in all.

Hey! No fair. I've been using Crapcom since they Megacanned Legends 3. XP

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Fyle

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: May 11, 2012, 01:42:44 AM »

Hey! No fair. I've been using Crapcom since they Megacanned Legends 3. XP

Hey, oldskool crapcom kicks some major ass! Even the Mega man RPG was damn good.

It's just, I haven't played a Blizzard game in years missed WoW so, this game is gonna hafta top D3 for me to play it. Chances on that are slim I think.

The fact that its an open world Japanese game makes it really interesting, I'll play it at some point, like when its down to $29 bucks used.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: