Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2014, 01:01:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338163 Posts in 13844 Topics by 2214 Members
Latest Member: CoreSignal
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Project Draco
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Project Draco  (Read 714 times)
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 20, 2011, 03:23:20 PM »

I don't have a 360 (let alone kinect) but since this is basically a new Panzer Dragoon I think it deserves a thread.

This is old but I only found it today and thought I'd share it with you because it contains interviews with Yukio Futatsugi for each game in the franchise (and Takayuki Kawagoe for Orta):

http://www.1up.com/do/minisite?cId=3162472

It's a fantastic cover story of the franchise and a great read for PD fans. If anyone here buys the game please share your thoughts on how it compares to the previous games and if it still manages to capture that unique atmosphere the franchise is known for.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 09:49:38 PM »

This is obviously a day one purchase for me, considering that I still regard Panzer Dragoon Saga as the best JRPG of all time.
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 04:44:32 AM »

Eurogamer preview:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-09-23-project-draco-preview

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: