Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 01, 2014, 07:56:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
330116 Posts in 13528 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Walking Dead Season 2
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Walking Dead Season 2  (Read 7299 times)
Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2012, 10:36:33 AM »

The only stupid scene that bothered me was Lori's reaction to Rick when he fessed up about Shane.  Ok........so she's mad??? Did she not hear the part about Shane trying to kill him?? Was she not ALL for the idea of getting rid of Shane a few episodes back??  It was funny that it was brought up on "The talking dead" after the show and even the show-runners didn't want to touch that one.  "Uhhhhh, she was mad at herself...."  Pfft! Whatever. Didn't seem that way to me.  Anyone else have a problem with that?

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2012, 10:58:50 AM »

The only stupid scene that bothered me was Lori's reaction to Rick when he fessed up about Shane.  Ok........so she's mad??? Did she not hear the part about Shane trying to kill him?? Was she not ALL for the idea of getting rid of Shane a few episodes back??  It was funny that it was brought up on "The talking dead" after the show and even the show-runners didn't want to touch that one.  "Uhhhhh, she was mad at herself...."  Pfft! Whatever. Didn't seem that way to me.  Anyone else have a problem with that?
Yup. I found that very odd as well. I was baffled by her reaction. Almost like her husband was a monster for what he did, and completely excusing all that Shane had done. It just didn't work.

Playing:
Reading: Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2012, 03:20:14 PM »

Yup. I found that very odd as well. I was baffled by her reaction. Almost like her husband was a monster for what he did, and completely excusing all that Shane had done. It just didn't work.

Isn't it funny how we react when TV-emotion is completely out of synch with what a real life reaction would be??  It always manages to stick out as strange.

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
DPB

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2012, 06:55:48 PM »

Lori needs to die ASAP, completely unlikeable hypocrite of a character. Did she suddenly forget about the time she told Rick that Shane was dangerous and something needed to be done about it?
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: