Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 22, 2014, 07:29:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327140 Posts in 13390 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Rockstar's "Complete Editions" of Red Dead Redemption and LA Noire coming
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Rockstar's "Complete Editions" of Red Dead Redemption and LA Noire coming  (Read 1126 times)
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« on: October 20, 2011, 01:36:30 PM »

In fact, RDR is already out, I saw it on the shelf today.

LA Noire was announced here.

http://www.destructoid.com/l-a-noire-the-complete-edition-arrives-november-15-214134.phtml

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 01:47:25 PM »

The fact that there isn't a PC version of RDR is a fucking crime. What a waste.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
laserSquad

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 02:15:07 PM »

Word^^. Something I can not fathom really...this game would thrive on PC. Especially aiming with a mouse...

First I thought they`ve written PC off after the initial fiasco that was GTA IV and people`s (correct) reaction to it. But recently they said LA Noire is getting ported so it really doesn`t make any sense.

kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 02:43:19 PM »

Wasn't the GotY edition of RDR released last week? It's actually one of the games I want most this season behind AssCreedRev. As for LA Noire's edition I'll wait til it gets cheap. I always liked the premise but I've heard too many complaints about the execution.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 03:02:25 PM »

Wasn't the GotY edition of RDR released last week? It's actually one of the games I want most this season behind AssCreedRev. As for LA Noire's edition I'll wait til it gets cheap. I always liked the premise but I've heard too many complaints about the execution.

I'm not sure when it was released, I read about it yesterday and saw it on the shelves today. LA Noire is something I'll probably pick up on release, I'm genuinely curious about it.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Maxximum
Not quite over gaming

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2011, 03:25:42 PM »

Hmmm, been meaning to get both of these eventually, but never got around to it. Looks like putting it off may have actually paid off this time. I'll probably be buying both of these once the price drops enough.

NOW PLAYING:
Hearthstone: I don't like card games, and yet I enjoy this.
Chaos on Deponia: Beat the first one, went straight for the second one, that says a lot.
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2011, 08:37:25 PM »

LA Noire might be rationalized as being more in a genre that's proliferated on PC in spirit (graphic adventures) despite superficially being an open world game. But RDR would probably still do very nicely, but I guess the window's closed there.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: