Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 03, 2014, 12:44:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
330203 Posts in 13529 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  So I just played TERA... with screenshots. ***Bandwidth Intensive***
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12 Print
Author Topic: So I just played TERA... with screenshots. ***Bandwidth Intensive***  (Read 25731 times)
Tenchi-no-Ryu
RPGFan's MMO Junkie
RPGFan Editor

TenchiNoRyujin
View Profile
« Reply #90 on: March 10, 2012, 08:17:08 PM »

I started the zerker. So far its way more fun then the slayer. Depending on how things go with the sorc or mystic, I think I may have found my main.

Yeah I like it alot. All the melee classes play very differently. Zerker's main goal is to knock the enemy down to unload some charged up bash goodness. The AOE is insane too.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: March 11, 2012, 05:03:20 AM »

So I am really enjoying this game. I got a warrior up to 15 yesterday. I am not sure if it is something I am doing, or if it is the nature of the game, but I don't think the game recognizes that you are actively playing while using a controller. A few times while playing with just the controller the dialog box came up saying that it would send me back to the character select screen, I would then click on it and then a few seconds later it would come up again. Then, I would jump using the keyboard and I wouldn't see it again for quite awhile.

Wow that is strange. Sounds like an afk warning. I haven't had a chance to play this weekend but I never had that problem before. What kind of controller are you using Dag?
I am using a wired 360 controller. i sent in a ticket for it just so they know

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: March 11, 2012, 10:06:34 PM »

Okay i finally just got the MMO itch.....SWTOR isnt doing much for me, WoW was like being hooked on crack and Rift just seems very barren.

If I were to pre-order this, is there a beta that's currently going for more than a weekend? Not sure how much I will be playing on a regular basis (right now that is).

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: March 11, 2012, 10:50:09 PM »

The closed betas are only for a weekend at a time, it seems. I haven't really looked at the open beta to see the schedule for that.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Tenchi-no-Ryu
RPGFan's MMO Junkie
RPGFan Editor

TenchiNoRyujin
View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 12, 2012, 03:13:47 AM »

Okay i finally just got the MMO itch.....SWTOR isnt doing much for me, WoW was like being hooked on crack and Rift just seems very barren.

If I were to pre-order this, is there a beta that's currently going for more than a weekend? Not sure how much I will be playing on a regular basis (right now that is).

Here Dade, this should help...Beta FAQ
Tenchi-no-Ryu
RPGFan's MMO Junkie
RPGFan Editor

TenchiNoRyujin
View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 12, 2012, 03:21:17 AM »

CBT 3 has come to a close, and while I did not reach cap, I did get to 30 yay! Not bad for about 24 hours played. I ran Sinestral Mansion though and it was pretty cool. Its nice to see the dungeons getting more complex. The drop rates still suck though not as bad as Aion. I managed to get a gold quality bow, but it was so late in the beta there was nobody willing to trade for the axe. Anyway here's a couple cool screenies I thought I'd share...

Looks like divinity is directly involved with the humans. This is the patron goddess of Velika itself.

And when a goddess speaks, you best shut up and listen. The voice acting in this cutscene is actually really good. Come to think of it, outside of the intro cutscene, they aren't bad at all.

This is a mini-version of the last boss of Sinestral Mansion. There's a ton of them in the undead mines. They're also a bitch to kill. This one is knockin' my teeth out.

SPACE WHALE!!!! CAN I RIDE IT DADDY!?

So long! Till next time - See you in CBT4!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 09:07:11 AM by Tenchi-no-Ryu » Logged
Chronix112
Yasunori Mitsuda / Genso Suikoden fanboi

The Pessimistic One

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: March 12, 2012, 01:02:59 PM »

cb3 closing shots

Tenchi-no-Ryu
RPGFan's MMO Junkie
RPGFan Editor

TenchiNoRyujin
View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 13, 2012, 04:34:09 AM »

I'm such a god damn addict to this game - patching up K-TERA to Queen of Argons patch now. Only going to take me two weeks ;p
Tenchi-no-Ryu
RPGFan's MMO Junkie
RPGFan Editor

TenchiNoRyujin
View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 24, 2012, 03:10:26 AM »

CBT4 is live. If anyone is interested I have one beta code I'm giving away this morning to the first person who claims it.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: March 24, 2012, 12:07:40 PM »

I'll take it if you still have it

Tenchi-no-Ryu
RPGFan's MMO Junkie
RPGFan Editor

TenchiNoRyujin
View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 24, 2012, 11:17:56 PM »

Hey Dag, it's in your board PM box.
Chronix112

The Pessimistic One

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: March 26, 2012, 07:17:18 PM »

My level 30 mystic. They definitely earn their 4 star difficulty, lol. At just level 30 I nearly have 2 full toolbars worth of skills most of them being very useful. I will main this class. It is like what would happen if Aion's  Ceric,Chanter and Spritmaster mated. They offer amazing group support.
Tenchi-no-Ryu
RPGFan's MMO Junkie
RPGFan Editor

TenchiNoRyujin
View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 26, 2012, 11:37:54 PM »

turn on your AA, your jaggies are killing me :)

nice hot pants BTW
Chronix112

The Pessimistic One

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: March 27, 2012, 12:55:48 AM »

It is Infranview that is causing the jaggies, shrinking the pics down from 4.59 mbs to 379k . I need a better downsizer. My Tera is 16xQ.
Tenchi-no-Ryu
RPGFan's MMO Junkie
RPGFan Editor

TenchiNoRyujin
View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 27, 2012, 01:09:49 AM »

photoshop and cutting the resolution down a hair will help. You might want to use FRAPS instead to take your JPGs - PNGs aren't worth the space.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: