Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2014, 08:29:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334846 Posts in 13711 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Neptunia
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print
Author Topic: Neptunia  (Read 9176 times)
FlamingR1ft
RPGFan Editor

View Profile Email
« Reply #90 on: November 20, 2011, 02:54:42 AM »

Said the PAL fucker not living in the US and stuck with NoA's decision to give RPGFans the middle finger.

I just want you to know that I hate you guys and NoE for being totally awesome. I SO hate you lucky bastards.

You know that Europe, Australia, and other places outside the USA consistently miss out on RPGs (and lots of other stuff) that you guys get? It annoys me a bit that some people are complaining about a handful (or one, in this case) of games that you don't get.

I do get the frustration that NA has over Xenoblade, but it's really not the end of the world. Now you know how the rest of us feel all the time. :P

ShadowLaguna

Rattle your goddamn head!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: November 20, 2011, 06:41:38 AM »

Admittedly, it's probably the best console JRPG to come out of Japan since Resonance of Fate.

Xenoblade, foo'.

Said the PAL fucker not living in the US and stuck with NoA's decision to give RPGFans the middle finger.

I just want you to know that I hate you guys and NoE for being totally awesome. I SO hate you lucky bastards.

Eh, you guys got Chrono Cross (and we got Chrono Trigger 14 years late). I'd say we're about even.

I also wrote this Neptunia review a while back. I dunno if my opinion's changed in anyway, but there ya go if you're interested.

http://www.gamespot.com/hyperdimension-neptunia/user-reviews/763894/platform/ps3
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 06:43:48 AM by ShadowLaguna » Logged

Wii Number - 1981 9892 1002 5530
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 20, 2011, 06:55:51 AM »

It annoys me a bit that some people are complaining about a handful (or one, in this case) of games that you don't get.

The ideal IS for just about anything one could want getting releases everywhere possible, and so when something like that fails to come to the USA officially it is pretty frustrating, especially when it's seemingly one of the best JRPGs this generation if not THE best, certainly it seems the most progressive without tripping over its own feet. Still, it's for that reason I can't be particularly angry at you guys for being lucky in this instance, given how many other games get screwed over (hell, even with Nintendo themselves, what was with actually cutting Layton Life out? Must've been multi language localization holdups...)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: