Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 29, 2014, 02:56:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327632 Posts in 13412 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 Print
Author Topic: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance  (Read 24432 times)
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: March 13, 2013, 04:40:48 PM »

How come none of the cool variations of the boss music are on the OST? This=/=cool. I spent almost 200 bucks on this game, I want my fucking cool boss music.

What album was that?

---

See Metal Gear Rising's PS3-Exclusive DLC in action

"To kick off the launch of the downloadable content release for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, we're making this particular pack free in North America until April 3rd, 2013. Grab it now on PlayStation Network." -- Source: PlayStation Blog US
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 05:46:09 PM by Yggdrasil » Logged
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: March 13, 2013, 05:27:15 PM »

The ost that came with the special edition. Also, the dlc that came out is all VR missions, which is cool. But the VR mission music sucks. Need some custom tuneage...or the vocalized boss themes.

I swear, Ray's theme is like pure adrenaline. That's going to be my new workout music....owait MY FUCKING 150 DOLLAR SPECIAL EDITION WITH OST AND PLASMA LAMP DOESN'T FUCKING HAVE IT!!!!!

TASTY!
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: March 13, 2013, 06:02:07 PM »

Linked this when it was originally posted but is time to repeat the message again:

"[...] Finally, a bit about the soundtrack CD themselves. There are two different CD releases scheduled. The first is the Metal Gear Rising OST, part of the limited edition package, which features the instrumental tracks from the game. The second CD is called "Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Vocal Tracks," which like its name implies, features all the vocal tracks from the game. The contents of both CDs have no overlap, so only by getting both soundtracks will you be able to complete a full collection of music from the game. I'm sorry if this is sounding like a sales pitch, but I wanted to make sure fans aren't misled by the multiple packages and make the right purchases. There are plenty of times that a lack of information has led me to purchase the wrong soundtrack myself."

Source: PlatinumGames Blog / Geared Up For Metal (And some dubstep)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 09:04:38 PM by Yggdrasil » Logged
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: March 13, 2013, 09:17:57 PM »

I call horseshit. Also, lol implying I read disclaimers.

I wouldn't be half as sad about the missing tracks if it weren't for the fact that they don't even half instrumentals of the vocal tracks, WHICH ARE SO MUCH BETTER.

TASTY!
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: March 13, 2013, 10:44:18 PM »

^Yeah horseshit. :|

Well whatever, downloaded the new VR Missions and with that there's a new patch and 2 trophies. Seems enough good content to keep enjoying MGR:R.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: March 13, 2013, 11:59:53 PM »

I just ran through the first three missions again with the suit and muramasa blade with maxed attack. Stuff dies so fast, lololol. Also, GOD i need a download of Locked and Loaded and Armstrong's theme.

TASTY!
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: March 15, 2013, 11:00:00 AM »

Metal Gear Rising Jetstream Sam DLC Trailers -- Source: Unofficial Metal Gear Solid Site

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance / Playlist / VR Mission Rank 1st Guide -- Source: XCVii007r1, YouTube

Also I edited the last post I did in the Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes thread with a ton of info so please go have a look at that.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 10:47:36 AM by Yggdrasil » Logged
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: May 18, 2013, 01:34:30 AM »

New post for news.

Blade Wolf DLC Available now at $6.99 (PSN Price) / Trailer -- Konami YouTube Channel

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance coming to PC -- Source: Gematsu

"The news comes by way of the latest Hideradio (via NeoGAF), in which Kojima Productions boss Hideo Kojima confirms the port's upcoming release. A tweet from Platinumís JP Kellams provides further confirmation.

A release date was not announced."
Taelus
Some music guy
RPGFan Editor

Leaves from the vine.

taelusramza
View Profile Email
« Reply #173 on: May 18, 2013, 01:46:07 AM »

Heard about this this morning. Will enjoy getting it for $20 at launch because CAG is awesome.

"IT IS SUBTRACTION.  I WILL COME TO YOUR SCHOOL AND BEAT YOUR STUDENTS." - John
TiamatNM

tiagol@live.com CursedTiamat
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: May 18, 2013, 09:22:00 AM »

As much as I like MGR I haven't gotten the DLCs because of the pricing.  Maybe I'll get them eventually if there's a price drop
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 18, 2013, 12:49:01 PM »

$7 doesn't sound too bad. Just haven't been on my PS3 in ages.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 19, 2013, 04:23:38 PM »

Finally downloaded the Sam and Bladewolf DLCs last night. 4.5 GB in total... damn.

Naturally, I haven't played them yet. I decided to mess around in the VR missions instead for whatever reason. Wish I did that earlier, some are kinda fun. Short, but when you paid nothing for them, who cares.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: October 04, 2013, 01:43:32 PM »

Hideo Kojima shows off PC version of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance -- Source: DualShockers

Seems that this new version is going to be like the "Ultimate Edition" of MGR that you can buy on PSN with technical upgrades.
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 04, 2013, 02:04:18 PM »

There's an ultimate edition on PSN? Huh...

http://us.playstation.com/games/metal-gear-rising-revengeance-ultimate-edition-ps3.html

Holy balls $74.99. God damnit I want that white armor, but everything else I probably bought...
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 03:04:31 PM by kyuusei » Logged

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: October 21, 2013, 04:42:53 AM »

Metal Gear Rising Special Edition hitting Japan in December -- Source: Gematsu

Guess Konami is preparing to release Rising with all of the DLC on the disc too.

...the Wooden Sword infused with the soul of Solid Snake is not included though. Not on the Japanese version at least which was the only territory in where that was made available.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: