Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2014, 05:07:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338003 Posts in 13838 Topics by 2212 Members
Latest Member: WhiteWishes
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Helper Monkey
| | |-+  Mass Effect 2 PS3 download problems
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Mass Effect 2 PS3 download problems  (Read 4496 times)
Serene Prophet

sereneprophet@yahoo.com sereneprophet
View Profile

Ignore
« on: December 12, 2011, 07:38:02 PM »

Ok so here is what is going on, I bought Mass Effect 2 over PSN, and have been trying to download it.  However for whatever reasons my internet at some point during the download causes PSN to have an error, and I have to start over from the beginning.  Now with most PC downloads you can have the download get interrupted and restart it from where it left off, but it seems the ps3 starts from the very beginning, and considering Mass Effect 2 is 12gb, thats kinda NOT working.  Any way to fix this?  Otherwise I guess I can just keep trying till the gods of technology deign to let it work.  As for my connection, its free throughout my building, never really have to many issues with it, I have a switch for my PC and my PS3, not a router, and its wired.

-Give a man a fire, and hes warm for a day.  Light a man on fire, and hes warm for the rest of his life.-
John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 08:40:43 PM »

Try downloading in the background, or is that what you were doing before?

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
Serene Prophet

sereneprophet@yahoo.com sereneprophet
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 09:47:32 PM »

No I was just using the download feature, then doing something else, I haven't actually used the PS3 for anything beyond trying to download ME2.  I can try DLing in the background though.

UPDATE: Looks like downloading in background either did the trick..or I got lucky.  Thanks Keeper!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 01:54:09 AM by Serene Prophet » Logged

-Give a man a fire, and hes warm for a day.  Light a man on fire, and hes warm for the rest of his life.-
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: