Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 01, 2014, 05:54:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
335316 Posts in 13729 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Helper Monkey
| | |-+  iPod question.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: iPod question.  (Read 926 times)
Phoenix's Rage

« on: September 07, 2006, 09:39:29 PM »

So here's the deal: my laptop with my entire iTunes library recently crashed. Is there any way to add more music to it without erasing my exisiting music on my iPod?
Superflat
Podcast Mom

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 11:26:43 PM »

I'd recomend getting some software to get the music from your iPod to your computer again, and work from there. I'm sure there is some way to do it, but starting from scratch is probably easier.
CluelessWonder

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2006, 12:45:53 AM »

You are in luck my friend.  I had the same problem a month or so ago and luckily I had a tech savvy friend show me what to do.  Access your ipod through My Computer.  For some reason there is a small window in which you can access it so you might have to keep unplugging it and plugging it back in.  Anyways make sure you have your settings where you can see hidden folders.  It is under tools: folder options.  Anyways, in your ipod there should be a folder that says ipod control.  In that folder is a folder marked music.  Copy the whole folder to your desk top.  Then all you have to do is click and drag it to I-tunes.  You should be able to get everything off your i-pod and into i-tunes.  :)

Currently Playing:  Brave Story:  New Traveler, various ios games

Currently Reading: 

Recently Beat: Shivah, Tales of the World:  Radiant Mythology, Thief
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: