Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2014, 10:15:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331786 Posts in 13584 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Bomberman Land Touch!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bomberman Land Touch!  (Read 1751 times)
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« on: September 07, 2006, 11:59:38 PM »

It's the Bomberman that doesn't suck!

The whole mini game angle kinda worries me to be honest, but I'm sold on the concept of online classic Bomberman. Atlus is bringing this over, so who wants to get this when it's out?
Leo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2006, 12:02:33 AM »

I'm up for some classic Bomberman, for sure. I confess, though, I've never played any games from the series.
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2006, 10:32:47 AM »

that looks fun.  If it comes with a feature that anyone can download the game onto their DS for multiplayer mayhem (with all the multiplayer features), i'll definitely buy this.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2006, 08:49:00 PM »

Bumping this back up since the game's been out for awhile, and is actually getting reviewed.

Alright, who here will seriously get it? I'm on the fence of trying to get it ASAP or waiting since I have no idea whether anyone else I know intends to get it, and I'd love to have some online Bomberman. It sounds like there's enough fun to be had even if I don't play online with anyone, but that's the real appeal for me.

Edit: And yes, IGN confirmed Single cart multiplayer.
Britton

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2006, 10:25:06 PM »

I can honestly say that even though I've been into games since the Odysset3/Atari 2600 days, I've never played a single Bomberman! game. Which is odd, since I think there's been at least one game for every system since the NES days, hasn't there? I never know which to get, 'cuz it seems some really suck, others are priased endlessly.
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2006, 10:34:56 PM »

I'd stick with one of the earlier ones to start with. This seems to be basically a collection of mini-games with classic style multiplayer. If you havet he Wii or intend to get it soon, I recommand downloading Bomberman '93.
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2006, 04:09:12 PM »

Quote from: "Eusis"
Bumping this back up since the game's been out for awhile, and is actually getting reviewed.

Alright, who here will seriously get it? I'm on the fence of trying to get it ASAP or waiting since I have no idea whether anyone else I know intends to get it, and I'd love to have some online Bomberman. It sounds like there's enough fun to be had even if I don't play online with anyone, but that's the real appeal for me.

Edit: And yes, IGN confirmed Single cart multiplayer.

Sweet.  If enough people bought it I suppose I would too.  Old bomberman multiplayer is a blast.  Single player sucks.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
ZE GRAND MASTER

Don't Make Me "Self-Defense" You

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2006, 10:55:14 AM »

I was already going to buy this game anyway - reviews I've read have confirmed the online mode's greatness. The last time I played a good Bomberman game was Super Bomberman II, so this is my kind of game, methinks.
Shadow Blade

shadowblade_x@hotmail.com shadowbladex8@ao
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2007, 03:59:06 AM »

I have the game, it has a cool multiplayer ^^

What?!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: