Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2014, 12:03:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319709 Posts in 13046 Topics by 2147 Members
Latest Member: TacoBell_Lord
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  xmas thread 20!!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print
Author Topic: xmas thread 20!!  (Read 4723 times)
Commander Jubby Shepard
What do you call a kid with no arms and an eye patch? Names.

If you come back you will find me a very grave man

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2011, 03:57:26 AM »

It seems that Twitter is blowing up with kids having a fit about not getting a new iPhone.

I got three pair of socks that were several sizes too small.

Give them to my History teacher. She was whining to us for the last three weeks of class because she couldn't find any "good socks." She did this instead of teaching us history.

If it'll hold Jello, Utah will put Jello in it.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2011, 06:16:56 AM »

^I always wonderer why a lot of teachers have this necessity of talking about random stuff with the class. Is like we are some kind of therapy for them to talk about their problems.

There was this one time when I was in High School that I had this really annoying history teacher that out of fucking nowhere starts to talk about death and how "fascinating" is too look people dying for natural causes. You know, when they take their last breath and all that... yeah, he for some reason talked about that for like 10 to 30 minutes I believe and the room was almost full of people of 16 to 18 year olds hearing a guy in his late 20s or so talking about death instead of doing his damn job.

When he finished that no one asked anything, everyone was silent. It was pretty weird because it was like no one was paying attention but everyone knew what he was talking about, and it was horrible.
Adapheon
The original hobo with a shotgun

summersdemise@yahoo.com Kal+Imith
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2011, 06:35:48 AM »

I had a really good Christmas. It was my daughter's first one, she's seven months old so she's aware enough of things to know that stuff is going on but not what exactly and any presents that she managed to open was entirely by accident. It was still a great experience to have a Christmas with my own family and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Next year will be even better because she'll be older and able to open her presents.

My Haul:

Skyrim 360
Tubes for my Guitar Amp (I'm very thankful for these as my amp has been out of commission for awhile)
Wacom tablet
Bunch of Blu-Rays
Veronica Mars Season 3
Tons of Tshirts including a wicket Blind Guardian Tshirt and a pixelart black and white Megaman
Domo bomber hat
Ocarina. I wanted a flue style one but ended up getting a pendant style but still awesome. My girlfriend hates me for it as she has weird reactions to stuff and the ocarina seems to give her an upset stomach.
Electric Griddle
Candy!

Hope everyone else had a great Christmas

Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2011, 12:52:14 PM »

It seems that Twitter is blowing up with kids having a fit about not getting a new iPhone.

Holy crap - somebody needs a whupping. Although given the rest of what she said there, it sounds like her parents have servants to do that kind of thing.

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
Commander Jubby Shepard
What do you call a kid with no arms and an eye patch? Names.

If you come back you will find me a very grave man

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: December 27, 2011, 05:44:25 PM »

Holy crap - somebody needs a whupping. Although given the rest of what she said there, it sounds like her parents have servants to do that kind of thing.

Here's some more, this time from multiple people.

If it'll hold Jello, Utah will put Jello in it.
Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 27, 2011, 06:43:48 PM »

Well, I recognize that format.  The outrage of the internet may be headed their way.  Might have to look them up and see if their Twitter accounts have been overrun.

Edit: Yes.  Yes they have.  I don't know about the rest of them, but someone commented that the first girl deleted all of her tweets on the subject.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 06:59:36 PM by Tooker » Logged

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: December 27, 2011, 06:56:00 PM »

Some people in our country need a one way ticket to third world areas.

Lazlowe1984
Restricted Members

Centurion

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2011, 07:59:21 PM »

Got some joke gifts as usual.

"Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul"

I'm 25...

And some tampons.Right gift,wrong hole.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »