Author Topic: Tales Of Vesperia.  (Read 6086 times)

Britton

• View Profile
Re: Tales Of Vesperia.
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2012, 12:56:21 PM »
I finally started playing it again last night. As for being stuck, I really wasn't it seems. I tried leaving the town I was in, but it wouldn't let me leave so I just wandered around town a bit until I came across a spot that a cut scene started up. Pretty cool. I thought I was nearing the end at around 35 hours... but a look at an online hint guide made it look like I was only half through it. I should have known as the last Tales game I played (TO Symphonia) took me well over 70 hours to finish.

Annubis

• ee yan~☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2012, 03:03:23 AM »
You know what, Mieu is one of my favorite mascot characters. Why? Because he always gets kicked and insulted.

Zik

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2012, 03:45:50 AM »
I finally started playing it again last night. As for being stuck, I really wasn't it seems. I tried leaving the town I was in, but it wouldn't let me leave so I just wandered around town a bit until I came across a spot that a cut scene started up. Pretty cool. I thought I was nearing the end at around 35 hours... but a look at an online hint guide made it look like I was only half through it. I should have known as the last Tales game I played (TO Symphonia) took me well over 70 hours to finish.

Symphonia took me 60h+ and Vesperia 45h. Both are awesome games !