Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 20, 2014, 06:39:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
341043 Posts in 13939 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Tales Of Vesperia.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Tales Of Vesperia.  (Read 2889 times)
Britton

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2012, 12:56:21 PM »

I finally started playing it again last night. As for being stuck, I really wasn't it seems. I tried leaving the town I was in, but it wouldn't let me leave so I just wandered around town a bit until I came across a spot that a cut scene started up. Pretty cool. I thought I was nearing the end at around 35 hours... but a look at an online hint guide made it look like I was only half through it. I should have known as the last Tales game I played (TO Symphonia) took me well over 70 hours to finish.
Annubis

ee yan~☆

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2012, 03:03:23 AM »

You know what, Mieu is one of my favorite mascot characters. Why? Because he always gets kicked and insulted.
Zik

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2012, 03:45:50 AM »

I finally started playing it again last night. As for being stuck, I really wasn't it seems. I tried leaving the town I was in, but it wouldn't let me leave so I just wandered around town a bit until I came across a spot that a cut scene started up. Pretty cool. I thought I was nearing the end at around 35 hours... but a look at an online hint guide made it look like I was only half through it. I should have known as the last Tales game I played (TO Symphonia) took me well over 70 hours to finish.

Symphonia took me 60h+ and Vesperia 45h. Both are awesome games !
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: